HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Display on app blocks inventory buttons.

Not sure if anyone could help me with this, but it's a problem I've had for a couple of years now. It took me ages to realise what the problem was, but I've figured it's the display on the app due to the size of a phone.

Basically, when I go on the app and load my inventory, if I click on an item it just displays the item and I can't place it or put it in the Market Place. I can see the button for 'place in room' or whatever it is (I haven't seen the button in years so I have no idea anymore). I like trading, but if I'm on the app it makes it impossible to do so, does anyone have any idea how I can fix it? I think it's due to the screen size on a phone (my old one was a similar size), but any help is appreciated.

Also, I've tried changing display size and everything, and that doesn't work either.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I would strongly suggest logging on from a computer and deleting that hideous app forever. Nothing but pain and misery from that thing
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha, yeah it's not the best! I don't use it half as much as I used to, but I thought someone might just have a solution. I usually use a flash browser on my phone since it seems to be a better alternative.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingPigs!

Latest Awards:

I have this issue on my tablet and it's really annoying. Haven't found a solution either

The new client will likely be cross-platform so hopefully it gets fixed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I use photon flash browser (I think that's what it's called) when I want the Marketplace usually. It works ok, I use it in portrait though as it's just easier for me.