8 things you didn't know about HxHD
Who was the first manager? When did it open? Find out the answers to these and more amazing facts about one of Habbox's oldest departments!
Join our team today
Whether you're into helping others, writing, playing some tuuunez, or hosting events, join our lovely & friendly team today.
Rare value updates!
Hey big spender! Wanna see what your coins can buy you? Come and check out Habbo's most comprehensive rare values reports, and find yourself a treat!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default What is your favourite fast food restaurant?

What is your favourite place to go for fast food?

Personally mine is Taco Bell, I remember trying it in Manchester when there were only 3 of them in the UK. I liked it so much we went back again the same day (most of the time I go, I go twice so I can take one home with me). Luckily they opened one in Leeds so it's a lot easier and cheaper to get to.

For a more common one I'd probably say KFC or Subway if you count that as fast food!

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Tokens
    View Awards

This is a tough one. You can’t ask a preggo this lmaooo but if I HAD to choose, it’d be mcdonalds
    Last edited by daniluvv; 12-02-2020 at 07:38 PM.
    member of
    shit posters anonymous
    ---

Tokens
    View Awards

I forgot to reply to this thread when you first posted it because I straight away went to Google to search for TacoBell as I thought that was only in the US, then I got distracted by informing whoever I was currently speaking to that there is TacoBell here in the UK lol.

I can't say I've ever had TacoBell but now I want to try it more that I know it's somewhat easily accessible.

I think my best fast food restaurant based on the amount of times I eat there would probably be McDonalds...

I deserve to be alright, I deserve to sleep at night
    I'm my closest friend, I remind myself again
    Better treat him well, cause he's with me till the end

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Likes daniluvv liked this post

Tokens
    View Awards

If you go may I suggest the "Crunchwrap Supreme" it's lovely! Also a meal is affordable, I think it's £5.29 for the Crunchwrap (beef, Mexican chicken or grilled chicken I think, I get Mexican chicken), fries (or nachos) and a drink. If you eat in and get a dispensing drink (so one from the machines) you can refill it as well for free. Also has free charging!

Tokens
    View Awards

The problem is that the nearest is about a 2 hour drive, so it's gonna have to wait until I make a trip down to London for some reason, but I hate London so don't often go there outside of work, but when I'm working I'm in a massive lorry so can't exactly go many places lol.

Hopefully will be going soon to go see Les Mis again since they've revamped their stage and I'm intrigued

I'll try to keep that meal in my mind for when I go though, cause it does actually sound really nice, thanks
    Last edited by Sectional; 13-02-2020 at 08:15 AM.

Tokens
    View Awards

Ours is an hour bus ride (shorter with a train, but a bus is cheaper and we can play Pokémon go on the way lol). It's worth it though! We go to the Leeds one, but before that was there we ended up going to Barnsley for it - I introduced my boyfriend to it and we ended up going back for a second to take home (I have been guilty of that before already). We haven't been properly since December (I wasn't well so didn't have one), but my sister brought us one back last week. It's our anniversary on the 20th so we will probably end up in Leeds to have one and an Icestone Gelato too.

You'll have to let me know if you ever have one!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Tokens
    View Awards

the local chippy of course

Tokens
    View Awards

Sbarro and KFC for me...and A&W but it has very few branches already.

Tokens
    View Awards

Can’t decide between McDonald’s and Jack in the box. I like McDonald’s cause of their nuggets but I like JITB cause of their burgers, curly fries, and Oreo milkshakes ;P

Tokens
    View Awards

Argh, I'm parked so fairly close to a Taco Bell, but have just checked and can't get it delivered

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast