HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default How long is your hair?

How long is your hair? What are your thoughts on males with long hair and females with short hair etc?

At the moment, my hair is probably down to the start of my rib cage - I had it cut last month I think (it's rare I have it cut, but it was getting knotty a lot so it needed it). I work with a male who has longer hair than me and he doesn't brush it, I don't think I could handle having hair knotty like that! As for short/long hair on the opposite gender, I don't mind either way. I've always wanted to try a pixie cut, but I think it would make my face look big and it would age me a lot.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Longer than it needs to be atm still very short but I need to trim it down, will prob do that tomorrow as currently suffering from a terrible case of CBA
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Super short at the moment .. A size 6 if you know what that is lol

I often let it grow until it's near my eyebrows, then I get it cut purely because it annoys me, but I mainly let it grow so long because I am lazy and can't be bothered to go get it cut very often.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

My hair is at my butt and I need to get it cut, I just don't want to have conversation while it's getting cut!
    I don't care if males have long hair or females have short hair, whatever makes them happy!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Weirdly enough that guy came in with brushed hair today! Also, my hair used to be so long I could sit on it, but I was really young then though.