HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default What was the first trophy you received?

What was the first trophy you received and was there reason behind it?

I remember getting my first trophy - it was from @tylermunjkt; before we came to Habbox. He sent a mass message saying he had been hacked and I had a habit of going into people's rooms to see if they were telling the truth. I went into his rooms and found furni in them so I told him he hadn't because he had furni. He didn't realise and he was so grateful, then a little while later he sent me a trophy! I think that was about 9 years ago now.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I'm pretty sure my first trophy is from Ozad and I can't remember why he sent me it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

Latest Awards:

This is the oldest item I own and one of the first things ever given to me by a friend. SPACEMASTER was the account of my good friend IRL at the time, he and I and a number of other friends joined the hotel together at the same time back in summer of 2003. A few months later, once we'd gotten the hang of things and sneaked onto our home phones to call in for some elusive credits he sent me this, and I've had it for over 17 years ever since.

We still talk now and then, though we're not close now. Nevertheless, I still hold this trophy close to my heart and consider it my prize possession. It's survived despite my numerous furniture purges over the years as one of the few items that is truly unique to my Habbo. That's the beauty of trophies, they capture a memory and the words of a well wisher, providing value that no super rare can.
    See screenshots of Habbo UK, 2007 onwards: Habbo Archive
    Got your own screenshots from pre-merge Habbo UK? Contact me

All furniture released, ever, in one place: Museum of Habbo
    Have a piece of furniture the Museum needs? Contact me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

My first ever trophy was one of those “Most Fashionable Habbos” trophy lol. Friend sent it to me cause the bottom of it was the color purple and that’s my favorite color. I don’t remember what it said though cause after we stopped being friends I threw it in the Furni-matic thing to “recycle” it with other furnis lmao
    Like tbl Liked

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

It was a Tombstone Trophy from someone random on my friend list that says Happy Halloween on Halloween 2011. She sent me another one a few weeks later saying Happy Thanksgiving.

They were so random because I didn't even speak to her, she added me randomly and later sent me my first ever two trophies. But they meant a lot to me (and still do!)

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aw, I think spontaneous ones are lovely! I have a few of them, I'm not sure if I ever found the reason why and birthday ones are great too.

It was funny once, I went in a shop on Habbo and saw a Cool/Hot Trophy and I clicked it to see the inscription - it was from me on my old account, I couldn't believe it. No idea who I originally sent it to though.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk