HxEE Hub!
Each day we'll have tasks for you to complete for bonus eggs! Check them out from the Hub room :)
The Habbox Easter Eggstravaganza!
Our 2020 Eggstravaganza is here! Click here to find out more about our event, the prizes on offer and how to join a team...
Forum shop
Get your Easter themed icons and VIP on the forum from our token shop! Click here to check it out.

Likes Likes:  0
    Tokens
    View Awards

Default Have you ever won a Habbo competition?

Have you ever won one?

I've won a few over my time on Habbo:

I won a sort of 'Design a Boutique room' with Rottentroll and -Plaztix, but they forgot my name (as well as -Plaztix) so we had to fight for out badge and prize. We received the badge after a few weeks, but it took literally years to get the furni prize as well.

I also won an 'International Womans Day' thing, I think I had to write a story for it (not too sure). I got a rarer badge from it though!

A few that I've found a link to:

New Year's Resolution competition: https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...rs-resolutions (I won the badge and the rarer badge too). I can't actually believe that was in 2013 though, that's crazy!

Alien Invasion Story: https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...tition-results (I won the President's Hedgehog which I still have today).

Chinese New Year Cookie: https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...cookie-winners, I entered that competition where you had to think of a 'Fortune Cookie Message' and the best won. I won on my clone (HL is the account), and I still have the prizes from that too.

I've never won anything massive, but what about you?

Tokens
    View Awards

Nope, came close a few times to winning the Battleball badge, where you had to be in the top 20 if I remember correctly..I came close a few times but never managed it sadly...

I've never really entered a comp of Habbo in all honestly, I just skip the middleman and assume I won't win lol

I deserve to be alright, I deserve to sleep at night
    I'm my closest friend, I remind myself again
    Better treat him well, cause he's with me till the end

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    View Awards

Yes, I’ve won a few (For badges)

Habbo stories hero poem
    Dalí Blocks competition
    Graffiti Competition
    2013 Habboween room comp
    Instagram sweepstakes badge

I also won two others for furnis, in one they gave me 2 shrimp turtle foods and in the other they gave me a silver MTV trophy

Tokens
    View Awards

I remember winning pet food before as well, not sure why I received it though.

Tokens
    View Awards

I have not, I don't enter them usually anyway

Tokens
    View Awards

I don't tend to enter many - I haven't entered any in such a long time (then again, I don't go on enough to find out that they're on). I'm also not the biggest fan of badges (unless only a handful of us have it), so generally I'll only enter competitions with furni prizes.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk