HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

See, my dad (had) 6 siblings (2 left) and so has my mum (all 6 left), so that's where my big family comes from as one of my mum's sisters has 6 children etc. So those names will carry on apart from ours. Only time will tell I guess, I'm definitely not ready for any yet though. I would also like at least 2, potentially close together.

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Oh god I'll be happy with one. But idk if that'll change when and if I have kids... But yeah like yourself if I did have a 2nd, I'd want it within 2 years of my first, just because I know how important a big brother or sister can be, plus they'll keep eachother entertained half the time.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

My Dad's side is the big family. My mum's side isn't that big really.

Immediate family as in those i'm in constant contact with and see often, probably numbers around 20.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If you go back a couple of generations it'll be enormous because that's just how maths works, every time you mix two families you're adding on another whole bunch immediate family is fairly large anyway, I have 12 full cousins and all but 1 of them have children... but I can name maybe 3 of those kids lol we don't see the family often at all, just weddings and funerals
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

My mum is one of eight children and I have 12 cousins on her side. But we don't have much to do with them outside of when we all get together maybe once a year.

But we have more to do with my dad's side and he has one sister and my two cousins. So most family get-togethers are just 11 of us.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

My mother was one of eleven, and all her brothers and sisters had at least three kids each. I don't really speak to any of them.

My dad is one of two, and for the most part I don't go out of my way to associate with his side of the family either.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

No. It's literally just me and my mum. I often (darkly) joke about how everyone else has died. Been to so many more funerals than I have weddings lol.

Got no grandparents or siblings which obviously already massively cuts me down on numbers. Then my mum has 1 sister who she doesn't speak to under any circumstances so I just don't count that. My dad was kind of an only child but we found out he had a half sister, but she doesn't speak to us because we forgot to invite her to his funeral (we literally just forgot she existed because we don't really know her at all). SO YEAH. That's my fam. Me and mum.

BUT, saying that, I've become a **** expert at getting myself metaphorically adopted into other ppls families as a result of not really having any of my own. So like as an example, christmas used to suuuuuck back when my dad was still alive cause it was just me and mum visiting him in the nursing home and pretending to not be sad. But then a couple years later we had a couple who are the same age as my mum come to stay with us because their house was having major building work done. They quickly became like a second fam and they've invited us round for christmas ever since. I often just rock up at their house after work sometimes as well if I'm hungry or fancy a chat and it really is just like visiting a second set of parents.

I've done the same with a bunch of other ppl as well so I don't feel sad about having almost no (real) family except when I'm already feeling sorry for myself.

It generally works well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12