HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do you have a big family?

Do you have a big family? My immediate family is my mum, dad, me, sister and two half sister's, but then I probably have over 100 (great) cousins, loads of aunties and uncles etc. It's massive overall, I have (great) cousins I've never even met it extends so much.

What about you?

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

I guess so, but can't say I speak to a right lot of my family

My immediate family is my mum, dad and brother...
    Then I got 2 half brothers and 2 half sisters, and 2 step sisters and 3 step brothers... Then I got loads of cousins and whatnot. Only speak to about 4 cousins though, if that.

Don't even speak to most of my step and half brothers / sisters tbh lol.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh wow lol, I wonder what it would be like to have a brother. I grew up with my full sister and I am extremely close to her, my half sisters I'm not too close to, but that's partly because I don't really drink. All 3 of my sisters will go out for meals or on nights out but I'd rather not unless it's a family gathering.

Literally I only speak to some of my family because they shop where I work and that's it.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Yeah it's alright I guess lol, I'd rather have had a sister though I think, but you always want what you don't have so...

I'm really close to my brother too, both being lorry drivers we spend 80% of the working week on the phone to each other talking absolute crap, but it passed the time.

I don't think a lot of people are close to their step or half siblings.. I'm closest to one of my step sisters, but only once she turned 18, I'm sure you can imagine why lol. She's 21 now, and we've spoke since... But didn't really speak to her before that lol...

Alcohol brings people closer together it seems haha
    Maybe your family are shopping where you work to try and get your work discount lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha unfortunately they're not allowed it, so I get a free pass! Only my dad's allowed it (I can only choose someone I live with to use it).

Are you and your brother close in age too? I think that always helps with closeness as well. There's 18 months between my sister and I so I think that helped a lot. It's lovely to have someone to grow up with as well.

Oh I have a niece and nephew (twins) as well. Their mum is one of my half sisters, I don't see them too often but I never thought I would be an auntie so it's great.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Oh that's pretty decent that you at least get to share the perks with someone else.. even better that you have an excuse so that you don't get used and abused by family members wanting to use your discount.

Yep. There is 11 months between me and my brother... I worked out pretty early on that I was a mistake lmao. I guess it does help that we're similar ages, we're going through life and often experiencing things at the same time, so always good to talk to someone about that etc.. plus we have the same sort of humour and whatnot... We're both as silly as eachother, we don't take things too seriously and we rip into each other like loving brothers should do haha.

Ah, yeah I can't want to be an uncle, but based on how things are going in both of our lives, I can't see it happening for either one of us anytime soon lol. I want a kid so badly it's unreal, I've been broody for about 4 years now but my face works better than a condom loool

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's great, I work at Asda so I get to use my discount at Walmart's in the USA too (I've never been abroad or had a passport so no idea when I'm using that).

I would like kids eventually, but my boyfriend doesn't, so we will just have to see! I'm not as set on them as I was years ago though, and I'm definitely not ready yet.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Oh that's cool, I didn't know they'd allow a discount spread across like that.

I only wanted kids at first because it was the norm. Then my ex girlfriends brother had a kid and we looked after her every Monday, that's when I got broody and I realised I didn't just want a kid because it was the social norm. I wanted a kid because I wanted to love and raise a child of my own, and watch them grow and develop as a person.. plus from ages 3 to around 13, they're your little personal slave.. if you want a beer from the fridge, you need but ask lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think I wanted children because I'd like to carry on my family name and everything (even though if I'm married it'll be a different name). I just think it would be good to just carry it on.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Yeh there is that as well.. but also the fact that as we've noted, we don't really talk to people outside of our immediate family. So I feel if I don't have children, then who will remember me when I'm gone? That's a scary thought that once I'm gone, no one will really care...

Although sounds morbid when I word it as this..
    I want kids so when I die they can moarn for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast