HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Silvercoins Crazy Cats! ~Ends March 26th

Hello everyone & welcome to the crazy cats competition!

I'm totally a cat person and I love my kitty to death, but he does some crazy things. He likes to steal our food off of the tables, hide in cupboards, and go into areas he doesn't belong. But hey, we still love them right?

For this competition, I want to hear about a time your cat was crazy and may have gotten into trouble! I hope my cat isn't the craziest of them all!

Prize is 5 coins and this cute icon--to a random entry!

Last edited by tbl; 20-03-2020 at 02:34 PM.
    Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

This competition is now open!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My cat ate the string of a helium balloon I got for my birthday. I only know this because I was chasing him around the house trying to get the long red string hanging out his bum for a good hour!!!! I kid you not!! I thought it was his like.. internal organs hanging out or something at first!!!!! It was so long too..like the whole length of the balloon string. It just kept coming....
    Like N/A, tbl Liked

I had my window open and its one of thoose windows that open really wide and one day he was climbing on the window then he fell! We didnt know in till we heard hm crying! Thankfully he was fine!
    Like N/A, tbl Liked

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

I don't have a cat but i once open my bedroom door to see a cat sitting on the landing. At the time i had a husky and had no idea how or why this cat were in my room, turns out my mum were outside with the dog and the backdoor were open and in the cat came. It were my neighbours cat and he had a little stumpy tail after it got trapped in a door.
    Like N/A, tbl Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One time, my cat meowed.
    Like N/A, tbl Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Both of my cats somehow tipped over my crazy colour hair dyes of blue and purple (blue indigo and eggplant, named by the brand) as they both have white fur they both were drenched in blue and purple hair dye!!! This faded away in about 6 weeks but during that time they seemed super funky, colourful and laughable! sooo cute 'meow'.
    Like N/A, tbl Liked

Tokens

I'm a cat-lover and loving their curiosity.
    Like N/A, tbl Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hx.Ben View Post
    One time, my cat meowed.
    Wild LMAO
    Like tbl Liked

Used to have two cats (brothers) Ernie and Bert. Ernie was clever and Bert was... let's just say the opposite. However, this one day it was Ernie who got into trouble. We had a pond in our garden and Ernie was stood by it looking in, Bert suddenly ran out and that startled Ernie and he fell into the pond. Obviously Ernie got out quickly (cats hate water!) but it was the look of him walking away afterwards drenched that sticks in my memory, sort of with the expression 'urrgh yuck!'
    Like tbl Liked