HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

I used to watch films and disappear in its various worlds. Although a few years back I discovered running in the countryside, and the feeling after a run is so positive that I got hooked. I try to do it as much as I can these days, but it definitely helps to alleviate any situation.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Talking to someone helps me. But I had a really bad week last week and my local mental health place phoned me up and I said how bad I was and he just said phone me next week and we will talk about upping your medication I was telling him I was having constant suicidal thoughts, self-harming daily etc and he just spoke about upping medication rip me. Actually I'm not too bad now cos I had a good chat with someone which helped

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I don't, I get angry - I swear a lot, I shake, I cry.... aaaand nothing changes so I carry on. I've been saying it's been a long year since the 2nd January - little did everyone know when I was saying that, that we'd be in this worldwide mess right now and now everyone thinks it's been a long year! Personal victories and all that.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Until like start of this year i haven't been coping... Started on anti-depressants end of last year after having a full on breakdown, but yeah now I cope by playing vidya games, reading, staying away from social media a bit more and making sure that I avoid triggering myself whenever I feel Im getting to something that could spark a response. Doing that has massively helped me, more like helping yourself innit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12