HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Default If you had to recommend one product to someone

I feel like a lot of people have a make-up item, toiletry, personal care, etc item of some kind which is their absolute life-saver or absolute favourite... If you had to recommend one product to someone, what would it be?
    Perhaps a certain concealer, certain shower gel, shampoo, mascara, whatever
    For me, I literally can't live without my Radox 12hr scent touch body wash lol if you haven't tried it then I fully recommend

https://www.superdrug.com/Toiletries...200ml/p/767718

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

triple dry deodrant from boots moree expensive than normal deodrant but the roll on lasts ages, put it on night before or morning and literally stops you from sweating the whole day. dn't needto reapply and if u do sweat then u don't smell

pigged 25/08/2019

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I like trying different things for skincare but the one thing I rebuy is the Biore Pore Removing Scrub. Ive had bad blocked pores and ingrown hairs that this fixed right away when other things wouldn't and it's super cheap.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Lush's 'honey I washed my hair' shampoo bar. It's soooo perfect for my hair type (normal, maybe a touch greasy esp in summer). Wanted to stop using bottles of shampoo about a year ago but couldn't find anything good. Tried a few of the different types of Lush's shampoo bars and didn't love them which is annoying cause you've gotta commit to a whole bar (2 ish months for me) but then finally tried this one and oh HECK yes. 10/10 would recommend

Though I guess if you have a different type of hair you'd need to try something else instead

Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink is each girl to go to lipstick! I highly recommend this as this is proven and tested by me to last on the whole day, no retouch needed.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

nothing really but recently from Home Bargains got these smokers toothbrushes which are really hard and clean great

i dont smoke i just hate soft toothbrushes

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Garnier's hair masks- ultimate blends hair food.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Oh gosh, I couldnt live without estee lauder double wear foundation- hightly reccomend.

And I'm a body shop addict, the fact that their products are vegan and animal cruelty friendly is amazing. Can't get enough of their "drops of youth range". Feels like silk on my skin!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Vaseline, just pure Vaseline. Slap it on anywhere it fixes all problems. Shaving cut? Vaseline. Thighs chafing in the hot weather? Vaseline. Bored in lockdown? Vaseline.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +