HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Do you prefer furniture purchases or Builder's Club?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Furniture purchases.

5 62.50%
  • Builder's Club.

0 0%
  • Depends on circumstances.

3 37.50%
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Twilight.Horse

Post Difference between buying furnitures and placing Builder's Club furnitures.

Though I have heard a bit of Builder's Club before I played Habbo again, I have never tried Builder's Club myself yet.

When I was watching some of Builder's Club creators on YouTube, my reaction was like "Must be plenty of credits to spend on all of these furnitures". That was before I was aware of the Builder's Club feature when I found out.

Between the furnitures purcheses and the Builder's Club furnitures.

When you buy a furnitures for credits and/or diamonds, you keep them permanently, until you want to sell them or trade them.

When you choose the Builder's Club method by placing borrowed furnitures for free, not a single credit. but limited borrowed furnitures capacities. You might want to increase the limited capacities of borrowed furnitures, by purchasing the membership of the Builder's Club and/or the increased limited capacities of furnitures.

For me, it sounds a bit complicated to pick, either the furnitures purchases or the Builder's Club. I assume most of you prefer to Builder's Club for building and decorating rooms, am I right?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Yep, you can read more about Builders club here : https://www.habboxwiki.com/Builders_Club

I personally don't have BC, I prefer to own the furni as I don't go on a lot these days so can't warrant spending the monthly fee to keep my BC membership active.

I think the majority prefer using BC because it's cheaper in the long run I guess, plus you can quickly place furni items down to see if it goes well with the room, and if it doesn't you can get rid of it without it costing you anything like it would had you have bought it...

Works well for rooms like HxHD where ozad would otherwise have to buy every single furni item that the winning layout has. Which even after a few months would be costly for him, so BC is a blessing for him I'm sure.

The good thing is that if you want to take a break from BC, you can stop and any room with BC furni in it will remain as it is, but will become automatically locked until you buy your BC membership again, so once you stop paying for BC, you don't automatically lose all the BC furni in your rooms.
    Last edited by Triz; 09-03-2020 at 06:46 PM.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

BC is good if you remake things a lot like I do (especially seasonal stuff) but it's definitely definitely definitely more expensive in the long run, and if you stop paying then you end up with nothing at all!
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like cameron446: Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Definitely depends on the circumstances for me - I will use BC if I am in a building mood. Yet, I do buy actual furni still, especially if they have cute things in such as tiny hamsters, pugs etc

Tokens
    Habbo
    Googlemere

Latest Awards:

The main reason I use BC is for the floorplan editor. Sometimes I’ll use warehouse furni to try out design ideas and then swap it out with my own after, so the room doesn’t get locked.

It would also be really nice if the building blocks were not exclusive to the builders club warehouse. I have one room which uses them, and so the other reason I maintain BC is to keep it open. Really wish that didn’t have to be the case.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Googlemere View Post
    The main reason I use BC is for the floorplan editor. Sometimes I’ll use warehouse furni to try out design ideas and then swap it out with my own after, so the room doesn’t get locked.

It would also be really nice if the building blocks were not exclusive to the builders club warehouse. I have one room which uses them, and so the other reason I maintain BC is to keep it open. Really wish that didn’t have to be the case.

This! I made a room with building blocks and it's forever unused because I don't want to buy more BC lol. The floor plan editor is the best feature, and the fact Habbo lets you use the room you designed with it even without BC is surprising... Gotta take advantage of those freebies!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lanyon

Latest Awards:

Owning the furni outright is better
    Add me on Discord Philip Vels#0001

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I like how you can build with builders club even if you don't have a subscription because usually I just want to build and don't really care about people coming in. I buy the subscription when I have a room for an event or competition that people need to go in.

And if I make a room that I want unlocked permanently I usually build it with builders club and then replace the furni with owned items when its done.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

I’d rather be able to afford to own the item rather than ‘rent’ them. Which the monthly price of bc, you could probably afford the credits to buy the furniture over time.

It’s a bit like having a mortgage and owning the house, or renting! Every would much prefer to be able to afford to own the house!!
    Like Jarkie Liked