HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Oddity

Exclamation Hello! Old player here.

Hello Habbox! :sparkleheart:
    I make this post with very high hopes!

I am an older player. I started Harbo Hotel on the first day. 2004. Yes, Harbo Hotel.
    I remember signing on in 2004 and not liking the game. I played a couple of times but didn't start to enjoy Habbo until 2005. I made a new account, forgot all about Oddity. My other account was "Scorn" but I fell for one of those website scams, so I lost Scorn to a hacker.
    Oddity became my baby.
    I remember waiting in line for 8 hours to get onto the Habborella lmao.. I remember playing Battleball 24/7 and having lots and lots of Golden Dragons and Bronze/Silver drags too, thrones. They were worth a lot more back then. It's crazy to see how much the economy of Habbo has evolved. It's astounding really. But anyway, I remember they said they were going to get rid of all games (Battleball, Wobble Squabble & Snowstorm) and I was heartbroken. I decided I would make a "Defend Your Pod" in 2009 and I wanted to flex, (I was very, VERY young) so I decided to put ALL of my furniture in one room, my DYP. Then, Habbo had just implemented the "Pick All/Delete Room" option and...
    I accidentally deleted ALL of my furniture. Every last z shelf.
    So I quit. For good.

My memory is so messed up but I remember this being in 2009. I remember logging in a couple of times on "Oddity" just for the heck of it throughout the years, never went into public rooms, just logged in for no reason. I am glad I did because if I didn't I would have lost my account due to the merge. Well, a couple of years ago I was thinking to myself.. what used to make me happy when I was younger?
    Habbo came to mind. That was 2 years ago.

So I logged in, met some new friends, and started trading again.
    The entirety of Habbo feels different, but the nostalgia is still here.
    Love to trade, play games with wired(which I knew nothing about), barter/sell. A lot of Habbo still feels the same.
    I remember applying to work at Habbox in 2009, imagine me applying 10 years later?

i-

I am hoping to help update the wiki with as much knowledge as I can.
    Hoping to help keep values fair and accurate.
    Anyway, glad to be here! Hope to meet new people and reminisce.

I currently have a Tree museum and a Duplicate Furniture museum, if anybody wants to see. Search Oddity

- Aerin lego_
    Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

HELLO!!!!!
    I've followed your updates of your museum via twitter--it looks so awesome!
    Like Oddity Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Oddity

Red face hi

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    HELLO!!!!!
    I've followed your updates of your museum via twitter--it looks so awesome!
    Thank you so so so much!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Welcome to the forum - I have seen you around Habbo quite a bit!

Enjoy your stay