HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

Default What do you all do on habbo now?

I think I might have outgrown habbo now I'm now 24, a 2nd year student nurse and have a 4 year old son and a 2 year old step son and think back to around 2011 when I djed here with such fond memories! I used to spend hours on habbo and have logged on a few times this last year to try and get back into it but I just can't find anything to do on it anymore! I first joined habbo around 2007 and sooo much of my teen years were dedicated and based around habbo especially with people from here on skype lol. Is anyone on here still a regular user? I kind of feel like its changed for the worst!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I started playing again in 2018, my new account is lucyecc made in 2013, my old account is from 2001 loopy_lu I used to play all the time. I have recently been on it a lot these past few weeks because of the COVID-19 outbreak.

I have a job in the help desk I have been with habbox since september 2018. I used to do events but decided to quit that because I have a lot of anxiety problems.

see you around the hotel, I'm always in the helpdesk.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

mainly log on to see if anyone else has recently been on, on the off chance that i might see somebody i havent seen in years. always nice that.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

haven't remembered my password for like 5 years just pop on here every so often

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I think sooo much has changed in the last 10 years or so and it's kinda shifted from being easy to build shitty party rooms and hang out and chat to really being more focused around SRS TRADING and building incredible rooms/events that takes a lot of time and skill. Especially if you're away for a while then come back to see all these tons new furni ranges, lines - even people who left before Wired was a thing, it's a totally different game now.

For me I mostly come on to just chill, head to the event that's on and chat to people on there while playing the event, get that competitive spirit out haha. I do think i definitely see Habbo less like a game/fun place and a little bit more like work now, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun too!

I also do quite like building but I'm not great at it compared to some people, I just don't have the time and get frustrated sooo easily!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

NEVER TOO OLD. Not that I'd know, being so young and fresh.

I like to build still, but I think the main draw is the people and just being able to have dumb fun playing 500 variations of basically rolling a dice and acting like your life depends on it. I've got a lottttt less time to do that now of course but it's still nice to unwind every now and then by just idk being a Habbo
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

I definitely need to get on and try and get to some events haha my days are so busy now though I definitely agree that it used to be so much more laid back than now, I'd spend hours playing cossie change or hanging out in the rooftop cafe, miss that place

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was so addicted to Habbo as a teen (guess most here were haha), nowadays I log on every 2-3 days to see the Habbox community, but that's about it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

when I came back to habbo I went back into the military world, did that until 2016. joined habbox in 2013 and split my time between the two worlds. now I just go to habbox events and hxhd

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast