HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Default What makes you happy?

What specific things make you happy?

I love having a south facing bedroom window cause it means I wake up with the sun fully on my room from spring to autumn. Light makes such a massive difference to me so that genuinely brings me so much joy. on a similar note I also love blue skies, particularly going for a walk through the city, headphones in listening to something I love, sunglasses on, blue skies above. that's when I'm at my happiest tbh.

I also LOVE my succulents, I have 10 atm all with names, I repotted kenny the cactus recently and he appears to be taking it well, and Apricot my stone plant has just shed his old leaves to produce new ones and I'm THRILLED about it!!!! hoping he'll produce some yellow flowers in autumn this year cause he was just settling in to my house last year

There's loads of stuff I love an unreasonable amount for what they are but I'll mention one more which is selection boxes of chocolate biscuits. my absolute fav is the tesco own brand milk chocolate selection box lol. someone bought me TWO for my birthday last year cause they know how much I love them and tbh it was one of my favourite presents. I'm an easy girl to please x

Hey, just stumbled across this thread and I'm glad I did. This is brilliant! It's definitely the small things in life that makes everything worthwhile.

My cat makes me happy, no matter whether I'm sad, angry, frustrated or already in a content mood. I've grown up with cats so am most definitely a cat person. I enjoy their independent nature yet need for company and affection, how very civilised! We currently have a beautiful ginger cat.

I am big into running, barring any knee injuries which I unfortunately pick up from time to time. If not raining, I enjoy a run around 5.30-6.30pm at my local country park (in the spring/summer, that is). Whilst the run itself is quite a lot of effort and isn't necessarily relaxing, the feeling after completing it is such a drug! I usually stop running about 1.5/2 miles away from my house so I can walk home as a warmdown. It's probably the highlight of my day as it's the time when I'm oozing with positivity.
    Like Empired Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Elenive- View Post
    Hey, just stumbled across this thread and I'm glad I did. This is brilliant! It's definitely the small things in life that makes everything worthwhile.

My cat makes me happy, no matter whether I'm sad, angry, frustrated or already in a content mood. I've grown up with cats so am most definitely a cat person. I enjoy their independent nature yet need for company and affection, how very civilised! We currently have a beautiful ginger cat.

I am big into running, barring any knee injuries which I unfortunately pick up from time to time. If not raining, I enjoy a run around 5.30-6.30pm at my local country park (in the spring/summer, that is). Whilst the run itself is quite a lot of effort and isn't necessarily relaxing, the feeling after completing it is such a drug! I usually stop running about 1.5/2 miles away from my house so I can walk home as a warmdown. It's probably the highlight of my day as it's the time when I'm oozing with positivity.
    I'm the exact same with the running! I've been running since October and before the lock down ran eight miles every Wednesday evening and it was the best feeling ever afterwards! It always makes me smile, even when I've had a bad day.

Like Empired, I'm also at my happiest when the sun is shining and the sky is blue and I'm just walking with my headphones.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

chocolate buttons make me happy lol they’re my comfort food forever and always
    love a good cuddle I’m super soppy and it never fails to cheer me up lol how cringe
    and love playing games with my friends, atm were doing so many quizzes and calling lots it’s super fun and generally just being out and doing things like bowling or whatever
    it’s hard coz I get into such a mindset of not wanting to go out before it happens but then when I’m out I love it so much and makes me happy
    dogs and pets also make me happy
    and doing stuff I’m good at makes me happy (just have to find something I’m good at first x)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    chocolate buttons make me happy lol they’re my comfort food forever and always
    love a good cuddle I’m super soppy and it never fails to cheer me up lol how cringe
    and love playing games with my friends, atm were doing so many quizzes and calling lots it’s super fun and generally just being out and doing things like bowling or whatever
    it’s hard coz I get into such a mindset of not wanting to go out before it happens but then when I’m out I love it so much and makes me happy
    dogs and pets also make me happy
    and doing stuff I’m good at makes me happy (just have to find something I’m good at first x)
    never bowling with you again :|

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    never bowling with you again :|
    don’t hate the player, hate the game :- )

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

honestly just decent people with a good sense of humour make me happy, not really keen on stuck up people who take everything to heart so if i could be around with a decent group of people i'd be happy lmao

ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

Tokens

chicken nuggets
    Like YellowBelli Liked