HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Projects

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Projects

So... do you currently have any projects you're working on, whether it's building a model railway or refurbishing your bedroom.

I'm an avid gardener, and last summer I decided to tackle a type of plant I have always avoided due to bad experiences with them: roses. So I slowly did my research, and bought very specific and particular types that are suited - not the cheap ones you buy in shops that just have disease and die.

I literally spent about £250 on rambling roses to go up the walls of the house/on the roof. Here's a few photos of what some will look like in a few years. I've got other types, but basically most will grow to 20ft or so and cover walls/rooftops. I only put them into the ground in late August and they've took well.

I think I bought 8 ramblers in total, below are some of my favourite ones.

What about you?

Like tbl Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

The only project I'm currently trying to tackle is getting in a better place mentally. It's hard work and not every day is fun, but I'm getting there.

Also HELLOOOOOO I require update pictures when everything starts really coming in! That looks amazing and I wish I was more into gardening lol.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    The only project I'm currently trying to tackle is getting in a better place mentally. It's hard work and not every day is fun, but I'm getting there.
    Oh that's true also! Didn't think of that. I'm the same - went for my first proper non-commute bike ride yesterday for first time since early last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by tbl
    Also HELLOOOOOO I require update pictures when everything starts really coming in! That looks amazing and I wish I was more into gardening lol.
    Here's the others I bought! I'm absolutely obsessed. Currently even thinking of getting some more for the bay window of the house haha.

Love tbl Loved

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Gosh these are so gorgeous and I want a huge garden now... but none of the work hahahaha
    Also! I hope you enjoy your bike rides!

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

My last project would probably of been changing the spare bedroom into an office, with uni moving to online I needed a separate space for study other than my bedroom. Its still not 100% finished but am really happy with how its turned out. I think I have some before and pics somewhere.

For now between daily mental breakdowns and trying to actually cope with year 2 of biomedical science degree when were not allowed to do lab work, I don't have the time for much else.

Ps I have before pic but if I wanted after pics id have to tidy
    Last edited by RuthOnToast; 01-03-2021 at 03:22 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@tbl;

Bought x3 more.

x1 Paul's Himalayan Musk (light pink) - grows 40ft tall, going to grow it through my 3 cherry trees.

x2 Malvern Hills (yellow) - grows 15ft tall, going to grow them on the pillars of our Victorian bay window.

Shocked tbl Shocked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

@-:Undertaker:-;
    This is really exciting!
    Do you have a huge garden and how much time do you dedicate to gardening on average?

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

@tbl;

A big garden by British standards (120ft long) but that's probably small by American standards.

I hardly dedicate any really now that I live in Spain much of the time, but I organise the main jobs (trimming etc) when I am back and tidy up. These roses are ramblers so other than providing supports in brick work (just screw hooks and wire) they'll be left to their own devices. I'm back home for Easter so have 2 weeks to do some jobs before the summer.

The company I buy from has a US website: https://www.davidaustinroses.com/ allows you to narrow down what you want (size, type, colours, flowers etc)
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 07-03-2021 at 01:16 PM.

Love tbl Loved