HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Default RIP to my account

Hey everyone,
    I know I don't post much now, and I am rarely on habbo anymore, but I thought I would take a peek at my account and see how things were going and low-and-behold, my account was hacked!

Honestly, I am astounded that someone had gained access because they would have had to go through facebook, and gain my facebook account too to do it (as I have it connected)

And to top it off, I look at the list of avatars I have linked to this account, and it was 5 days ago! so legit, it was not even a week.

What is weird about this whole thing is that;
    1. Why all of a sudden my account? I've been pretty inactive, only going on like once a month just to see what's up and check on my Steal the Ice Cream

2. They set my account to delete itself, and I guess that is a thing now? In the bottom of the Privacy Settings there's a spot where it's GDPR ???
    I don't know what that is, but there's 3 options; Right to Access, Right to Portability, Right to Erasure

So whomever got onto my facebook to access my habbo account, and then take everything that I had.. cool. lol
    RIP

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Oh no
    Are you able to cancel the request to have it deleted? Or were you able to?
    I'm sorry to hear this happened! People do such awful things, what the heck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    Oh no
    Are you able to cancel the request to have it deleted? Or were you able to?
    I'm sorry to hear this happened! People do such awful things, what the heck!
    Yeah, I got it reversed (the request to have it deleted)
    Realistically, I'm just impressed that out of all accounts out there... they'd go for mine.

I apparently forgot my security questions... or they were changed so my account is trade locked too.

lol, It's a lose lose situation for the future of my account...

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Ah, sorry to hear that.

Out of curiosity, did you not have Safety Lock enabled?
    As I've had that enabled since it was a feature, and even if I gave someone my password, there isn't a lot they can do on my account until they unlock it. For me, it's like an additional 2 passwords, as my answers to the questions are not the actual answers, they're literally 2 other passwords, both different to one another, as well as my main password.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers
    Shocked tbl Shocked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm almost certain that Habbo no longer removes an account lock if you've forgotten the answers, so I'm not sure how they might have managed to change them. Unless it's changed since they swapped from flash. That's gutting especially since you don't play much, you'd have thought accounts were safe and no one would go after an inactive account.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I'm sorry to here this!

Does anyone else have access to your facebook? If so, I'd be questioning them! - Normally if you log into facebook from an unknown location they tend to email.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

That sucks, Bikini.... .-.extra.-. and I have been thru similar, even if via totally different causes... Only god knows who is the whole system acting in favor of, you know

By a quick checking here, apparently the FemaleSwimsuit avatar name is available!! A new beginning, maybe?! jk

Laugh tbl Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sectional View Post
    Ah, sorry to hear that.

Out of curiosity, did you not have Safety Lock enabled?
    As I've had that enabled since it was a feature, and even if I gave someone my password, there isn't a lot they can do on my account until they unlock it. For me, it's like an additional 2 passwords, as my answers to the questions are not the actual answers, they're literally 2 other passwords, both different to one another, as well as my main password.

Yeah I had that enabled as well, so I have to put in 2 security questions if it’s in a new location and such. Like first time using a specific browser, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    I'm almost certain that Habbo no longer removes an account lock if you've forgotten the answers, so I'm not sure how they might have managed to change them. Unless it's changed since they swapped from flash. That's gutting especially since you don't play much, you'd have thought accounts were safe and no one would go after an inactive account.

Well that’s my thoughts exactly like... really? Go after mine? What did I do to you!? Lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    I'm sorry to here this!

Does anyone else have access to your facebook? If so, I'd be questioning them! - Normally if you log into facebook from an unknown location they tend to email.

Yeah normally I get emails for unusual activity and such. So not sure. It’s really all confusing

habbosymbols is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive DJ
    Rare Values Staff
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :O=.=O:

Latest Awards:

did u have much on your account?honestly if ur going to rob someones account do it to someone who is rich not some random person lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast