HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calypso drinks

Tokens
    Habbo
    E.r.i.c.k!

Latest Awards:

Default Calypso drinks

Do anyone else like Calypso lemonades/limeade drinks?

I have only tried some including my favourite ocean blue lemonade but hopefully will find somewhere that sell them all

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Oh my goodness, this brings me back to my childhood!!!! I used to LOVE the blue one. I honestly think that's the only flavor I've tried. Now I need to get one for old time's sake Maybe I'll be adventurous and try another flavor LOL
    Love ErickSloth Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    E.r.i.c.k!

Latest Awards:

I never knew about them until recently as harder find here where I live but they originally from USA? I know sweet shops in London seem have more flavours so when I go back London will be looking.
    What one would you like try most Jamie?

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I love anything with lemonade, so I wouldn't mind trying any of those flavors hahaha. In that picture, i THINK one is something punch lemonade? I would probably try that one, or the strawberry lemonade. I wonder if my local convenience store still sells them. I spent so much money as a kid going there and buying the blue ones
    Love ErickSloth Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

I’ve never had one before nor have I seen them around in stores where I live
    Shocked ErickSloth Shocked

Tokens
    Habbo
    E.r.i.c.k!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chipmunks View Post
    I’ve never had one before nor have I seen them around in stores where I live
    no sell them even if they from you country i surprised by this!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jamiexo View Post
    I love anything with lemonade, so I wouldn't mind trying any of those flavors hahaha. In that picture, i THINK one is something punch lemonade? I would probably try that one, or the strawberry lemonade. I wonder if my local convenience store still sells them. I spent so much money as a kid going there and buying the blue ones

Paradise punch lemonade it do look good to me as well the colours are so bright!
    Love jamiexo Loved

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I've had the blue one before, ages ago.
    So many flavors to choose from!
    Like jamiexo Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Island wave lemonade! What an absolutely awesome drink. Absolutely love the Calypso range.

Discord: M. Jay#4381

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Not had and never seen them to be honest.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

The only thing that clicks in our Brazilian heads when the word Calypso comes out is the name of some supercheesy local duo that used to be a major hit throughout the whole 2000's until the moment that the male portion of the duo had this extraordinary idea of cheating on the female portion of duo, then everyone died (symbolically, of course)

All of these drinks seem awfully yummy, though, if their taste is as good as how they look. No doubt a legal my-first-beverage ecstasy amongst all of the joyful beach minors that they're consumed by, as a person of 12 more or less, you most likely try it out at parties just to give you a trial of losing yourself at life until the moment you notice it's not really alcoholic then your sudden hiccups and dizziness were just placebo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast