HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default A final farewell

Hey y'all,

I just wanted to write a thread on my final farewell to the world of Habbo and everything alongside it.

For a while now I have struggled to get enjoyment out of Habbo, this is quite possible due to age, and the fact I have been apart of the Habbo community since I was a young teenager. In addition, my physical and mental health has taken a significant change and the need to make drastic changes had to be taken place. Therefore, I have made the bold decision to leave Habbo and everything that comes along with it, such as Habbox.

This might come as a shock for some, others might be angry and annoyed at how I have approached this... but to allow myself to change, I must remove myself from everything that clings me onto this life. It is not a decision I have taken lightly and I am sorry for the lack of communication in my part of this decision (you know who you are).

I have loved my Habbo journey, from the friends I have made along the way, from collecting furniture, getting my first throne and finding myself contributing back to Habbo in a way of being a Habbo eXpert or doing volunteer roles within the fansite community.

I will from time to time be playing some games from Steam or other related platforms such as the Switch but my time on the computer will become less and less.

Thank you to everyone who has been apart of my life in one way or another.

You all have been awesome.

Take care,
    Jarkie AKA Jamie.
    Last edited by Jarkie; 19-07-2022 at 02:45 PM.

Love Shannon, RyRy Loved