HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default New General Management Team

Hi all,

We're happy today to be announcing the expansion of Habbox's General Management team.

Myself and FlyingJesus are excited to welcome three new incredible Habbox ladies to lead the day to day running of Habbox.

Your General Managers:

tbl has been Habbox's Competitions Manager since March 2019 and for several years has stepped up in her Room Builders role to lead on most of our campaigns. She has also been a dedicated supporter of Habbox and an incredibly hard worker, stepping up for 2 years now to help with the Habbox Summer Spectacular at an Admin level. We're so appreciative of all you do and this promotion is so well deserved. Welcome, Lynn!

Jamiexo has not only just been a Help Desk Manager since 2020, but she's also taken on many other roles including Super Moderator, Debates Leader, and generally a Friendly Face! With a passion for the boring job and behind the scenes work, Jamie will be sure to make a big difference to our processes. And she'll make you smile in the process. Welcome Jamie!

Shannon is our current HabboxLive Manager and can be credited with leading and reviving a department that had struggled for many years before we found her. She rejoined Habbox during the pandemic and has been with us ever since. She's one of the best connected Habbos I've ever met and her recruitment / nagging skills are top notch. Welcome Shannon!

-------

FlyingJesus and I will also continue to be General Managers, supporting our newbies as they settle in and keeping all the bits and bobs running. Ozad, who has been General Manager (Campaigns) since November 2019 has been AWOL for a while. We'd love to welcome him back one day but he has seemed to move on to new pastures, as must we!

-------

For now, all five of us will have the title "General Manager" with no specific responsibilities - but this may change as we settle in. If you need anything, please use the staff Discord channels, use the @General Management tag or pop ANY of us a message.

-------

We're all looking forward to hosting another fab HxSS next month - and personally, I'm looking forward to scaring our newbs with all of the work that goes into it

Good luck to the three amazing new GMs and I can't wait to see what you do with Habbox going forwards
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 01-07-2023 at 06:37 PM.