HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

Default Can't log in after long hiatus

Tried to log in but nothing happens, iv'e reset my password and I don't get no emails either. Whats happened since iv'e been gone?. I last logged in 2017/18. My username is PLERO & Cruiserz. Thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

looks like your accounts got banned due to inactivity ;s
    https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...habbo-accounts

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not sure how you've reset your password if you don't receive any emails? I would suggest downloading the new version of the Habbo app on Android or iOS as you don't need a password to log in to it just your email. If you still have an account (even if it's banned) you'll receive a code, put the code in on the app and then it'll either log you in or say you're banned for inactivity. IF it says "Safety Banned due to inactivity" I believe it means you were banned within the last 6 months therefore you might be able to get unbanned. If it's the safety one then you'll need to make a support ticket and remember the information linked to your account (not saying you're guaranteed to get unbanned from it, but I had 2 accounts "safety banned" and was able to get both of them back even though I didn't remember the username or some details, but I put the correct password in when logging in so I think that helped a lot). If you search the avatars in client on the friend manager they won't come up, if you search for the avatar's rooms though they will, so they haven't been fully deleted yet.
    Last edited by Samantha; 23-08-2023 at 12:24 AM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

i'm afraid the chances of getting it back even with correct info are slim

Sulake just don't care which explains why the game is in such severe decline

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    i'm afraid the chances of getting it back even with correct info are slim

Sulake just don't care which explains why the game is in such severe decline
    I think they just pick and choose who they want to help and who they don't. Like I said above, I got 2 accounts back even though I didn't know the username or some details for them, I literally had the email and password but because I hadn't logged on for years I couldn't remember the usernames.

On the other hand, when I was AGM here I had an account with my own credits on for Habbox and there were around 300 on there. I then got banned and they refused to help me. A couple of years ago I tried appealing again and somehow got past the part where they say they can't do anything because it's been longer than 6 months. I *believe* I went down the route of "The password reset email won't come through" which was true enough. It got to the point where they wanted the info linked to the account but because the DOB was a made up one they wouldn't unban me. Fast forward to when the new app came I logged in that way to get the "Banned due to inactivity pending deletion" which was incorrect as well and now they won't look at it due to it being past 6 months. So they really do just make it up as they go along.
    Like Ilenia Liked