HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: im old

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default im old

just browsing through one of my old emails accounts found all my old log in details used to play a long time ago habbo name jordang16 actually came back in 2015 spent a small fortune playing with my son building rooms tried to get back into my account but it says its banned unfortunately customer service keeps sending the same response accounts been banned for over 6 months etc nothing they can do which is a shame was hoping to come back and build some rooms with my daughter but it seems everything is so expensive now anyway just wondering if anyone is around from the old days 2006 and up who i used to speak to

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Welcome back! I wasn't around here in 2006 but I recognise your name from doing the Rare Values pages on the Wiki. There are a couple of people still around from that time such as @-:Undertaker:-; and @FlyingJesus;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thanks always nice to see old members still about miss the good old days do anything to get them times back logged into the hotel its just so dead now

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

@jordang16; Hello mate! PM'd you back just then.

Yes Sulake are ********s for not returning rightful accounts. They did the same to mine years ago, obviously they didn't need my money as I was a regularish credits buyer so I just quit the game entirely. Only pop on once or twice a year for the Habbox Awards or similar events. What brought you back?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah would love to get back into it with my daughter bring back a few memory's build rooms but seems expensive now and this will be the second account they have taken my account from me now the new nft stuff looks decent but i just dont know if i want to spend money on there knowing how bad the customer service is

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Welcome back i hope things get sorted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hey guys just an update finally managed to get my account unbanned after 7 years of being wrongfully banned guess there is hope for the customer service team after all

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

That's great news, glad you got the account back.

I somehow managed to avoid getting my account banned - maybe it was the very rare log in that I did for minutes during a huge hiatus.

Welcome back, either way.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Definitely remember a jordang! Welcome back. I don't really play Habbo but I have been around a very long time! Habbo UK 2006, Vodor, Nisus, Nyxta anyone? good times.