Hello!

We hope you had a great spooky season, and that you got plenty of treats and no tricks! I know that Mariah Carey will start playing on my Spotify since I'm now getting into the Christmas spirit (please tell me I'm not the only one!)

Each month our department managers will send us a nomination for their departments, and General Management will discuss who is most deserving.

There will be up to two winners each month who will be awarded for their efforts with a lovely month of HC!

Without further ado, here are the winners for October:

@Kelky; Kelky has continuously done an amazing job to provide entertainment for us on the radio. He put up an astonishing 77 hours on air for the month of October. We thank you for all that you do for the HxL department and keeping us moving & grooving throughout the month!

@JX95; Jay has done a great job in the Room Builders department, providing rooms for latest badge events. Jay puts together some amazing builds with a lot of detail, and it makes our badge events just that much better. PS: Please teach me your building ways, I need some pointers. We thank you for your hard work and we look forward to seeing what you create in the future!

You both have won a month of HC, so keep your eyes peeled on your HC status or for a gift!

Unfortunately not all nominations can win a prize, but we would like to make a special shoutout to a few people who have also done a great job around the Habbox community for the month of October!

@welshcake; Lauren has been doing a great job in her roles as HxHD Assistant Manager and HxL Senior. She continuously steps into her role as "DJ welshcake" to play music for us, and letting us obsess over her Welsh accent. She also plays a vital part in the HxHD management and ensuring that the help desk remains a welcoming place for everyone. Thank you for being consistent and being so involved in our community!

@rxnny; Roni has been a great addition to the Habbox community and a friendly face around the help desk and in the Room Builders department. Not only does he bring his great personality, but he is also a great room builder and has been a big part in our badge events being a success. Thank you for all that you do for Habbox, Roni!

Thanks everyone!!