HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny View Post
    OMG 3-4 MPs do not confidence in the MP. MPs... the people with zero morals and the people who only care about their salary. MPs who actually do nothing and get paid. My God they are scared to lose their seats and free money so are trying to seek attention, how could this be possible?!
    It's actually about principles. Millions of voters who had never voted Conservative in their lives turned to the party in 2017 and 2019 to deliver border controls and common sense government. Instead we've had records levels of legal and illegal immigration, with Hamas/Islamist supporters being given free rein over our streets by cowardly Police. The party is heading for under 150 seats with this empty man as the helm, and the failures and weaklings like Hunt and Lord Cameron he's surrounded himself with. He needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny
    Remove Rishi and we continue to be the laughing stock of the world.
    We're already the laughing stock of the world with a PM who can't grapple with major issues like border control, jihadists marching on the streets of the capital and unable to finish a railway line, who instead spends his time passing legislation banning cigarettes and legislating for hypothetical driverless cars in 2030. He's a dud who has never had to fight to get where he is, having been gifted the premiership. He was never wanted nor was Hunt who also lost a leadership election.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-11-2023 at 09:35 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    We're already the laughing stock of the world with a PM who can't grapple with major issues like border control, jihadists marching on the streets of the capital and unable to finish a railway line, who instead spends his time passing legislation banning cigarettes and legislating for hypothetical driverless cars in 2030. He's a dud who has never had to fight to get where he is, having been gifted the premiership. He was never wanted nor was Hunt who also lost a leadership election.

Failure of HS2 is failure of previous governments and red tape. You can't blame Rishi who has been in power for 12 months. HS2 planning started in 2013... 10 years ago.

Legislation banning cigarettes is very good. It will promote a healthier population while saving NHS money in the future. You want to smoke and kill yourself? Go ahead but don't use my tax money to expect free medical care when you knowingly caused yourself cancer. I mean the packets literally have photos!

Problem with people like you, can never be happy, will always want things for yourself and not the country.

Since BREXIT, doing business with NI is a hassle with a load of paperwork. We don't entertain NI customers and NI customers find it a headache to deal with mainland UK companies. You don't own a business, you don't even work in the UK so I wouldn't expect you to understand.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

New poll out just now tonight below.

Lord Cameron's return to the wonderful Sunak-Hunt government a stunningly popular move with the public!

19% was what the Tories polled on the day Liz Truss resigned as Prime Minister...

Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny View Post
    Failure of HS2 is failure of previous governments and red tape. You can't blame Rishi who has been in power for 12 months. HS2 planning started in 2013... 10 years ago.
    Sunak just cancelled a railway line that was half built, now we can argue it was a waste of money from the get go (I did) but the fact remains that all the land was bought up at huge expense and half the line is built already, so for gods sake at least let's get a completed railway line out of it. But what did Sunak do? Cancelled it, not only that he's intent on selling off the land at fire-sale prices so that no future government can resurrect the project.

Legislation banning cigarettes is very good. It will promote a healthier population while saving NHS money in the future. You want to smoke and kill yourself? Go ahead but don't use my tax money to expect free medical care when you knowingly caused yourself cancer. I mean the packets literally have photos!
    There are many things that cause health problems but you do not ban everything in a free society.

In any case, this adds to my point. He's keen to have his finger on the ban and draconian button when it comes to trivial issues like smoking, but when it comes to illegal immigrants flooding the country across the channel, or Hamas Islamists marching in London he's nowhere to be found. He's utterly weak and unfit for the job, and his values - whatever they are - don't align at all with what millions of people who voted Tory in 2019 want to see.

Problem with people like you, can never be happy, will always want things for yourself and not the country.
    I was against HS2 and I don't smoke.

Since BREXIT, doing business with NI is a hassle with a load of paperwork. We don't entertain NI customers and NI customers find it a headache to deal with mainland UK companies. You don't own a business, you don't even work in the UK so I wouldn't expect you to understand.
    I'm sorry the EU has been giving your company problems with it's insane Customs Union and Single Market red tape. I did warn you, and I also warned that any Customs barrier should be on the island of Ireland itself with the Republic, not down the Irish Sea. You didn't listen and insisted on dancing to the EU's tune when it comes to Customs + SM regulations, ie swallowing whatever they demanded.

You accepted partial EU dominion in our internal economic affairs whereas I advocated No Deal, so drink it up.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-11-2023 at 10:15 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Another poll has Tories at 19% On these numbers the Tories would be reduced to 62 seats and the PM himself would lose his seat.

Huge fallout today from the Rwanda plan falling apart. Government totally unable to control our borders and we can all see it. Weak.

Suella Braverman spot on as always.

Tory revolt continues to grow....

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 15-11-2023 at 09:26 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post

There are many things that cause health problems but you do not ban everything in a free society.

Well, lets legalise guns and carrying knives, because you know, free society.

I won't bother responding to your other nonsense comments. I am sure even you know how ridiculous they are and I would suggest you stop making yourself look like a fool in public.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12