HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Default Black Friday / Cyber Monday

Has anyone nabbed any good black Friday deals? What do you think ( are the deals really worth it?)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hupl

Latest Awards:

Not an amazing deal but i did get ?10 off a new duvet, and a christmas present (ps4 game) which had ?5 off.
    Personally i think black friday deals are only good if you want to get something electronic i.e Tvs, consoles, ect.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Agree with @hupl; -- electronics seem to be the best deals to snatch.
    I haven't seen the deals or spent any money this black Friday, will probably also be passing on cyber Monday.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

So many of the "deals" are just things at their normal price with RRPs that are massively inflated. Every single year Amazon trots out the Echo Dot at a supposed bargain price of around ?20 but no-one in the history of the world has ever bought one for ?55 like they claim it normally is, it's always been ?20. Pleeeeeease research the things you're buying before jumping in on something that looks like a good deal; often it's just market manipulation to get rid of outdated stock without any actual saving to you

Pretty sure the only thing I've bought on a Black Friday deal so far this year is alcohol lol oops
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

WHAT
    I didn't know there were Black Friday deals on ALCOHOL!!??!
    Never seen any around me unless I've just never paid attention but wow that's nice!!