HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    KarliforniaWZWA

Default Old school Habbo user, back in the saddle again

Hey everyone!

I used to use Habbo way back in 2001. I probably used it on a semi regular basis till perhaps 2004, but never came back until 2021! Ive been popping on a few times a week for the last few years but have only just started making friends with other old school Habbo users. Things have really changed! I couldn't believe they didn't have Hobba's anymore.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and hopefully I'll run into some of you sometime soon!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wink Welcome Back

This story sounds very similar to my own having returned after a long hiatus. So much has changed, no more in game mentors and a new achievement system. I'm also a bit gutted there are no monster plants anymore as these were really unique and interesting. Really hoping Habbo 2.0 brings these and many more features back to drive up player numbers and interaction.

See you in Game!
    Godslayer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Welcome back!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Wow, I can only imagine what Habbo was like back in its pre-9/11, Macromedia Shockwave Player days. Native late Flash user welcomes u.