HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Default STAFF OF THE MONTH - JANUARY!

Hello!

I hope everyone is making it through the winter (although for me where it normally snows a lot, we haven't seen much this year). Luckily we have some great SOTM nominations this month that have helped us stay entertained this month while we have stayed inside from the cold.

Each month our department managers will send us a nomination for their departments, and General Management will discuss who is most deserving.

There will be up to two winners each month who will be awarded for their efforts with a lovely month of HC!

Without further ado, here are the winners for January

@AmethystCutie; has been a great new addition to Habbox! She has been providing for our entertainment hosting many events (in her lovely events rooms) and she even had a great badge event on Habbo for all to enjoy (and helped me when I got stuck because I struggle). She is also always very friendly and enthusiastic about Habbox, and it's exciting to see such positive energy around our community. Thank you, Katie!!

@cameron446: has been an all-around team player this month, incorporating activities and events in all of the departments that he's in. Whether it's hosting many events in a week (in his amazing new event rooms), getting the Habbox Auction room back up and running, or providing entertainment for us on air, he has been doing a great job at keeping busy and keeping our community active. Thank you for all of your hard work, Cam!

You both have won a month of HC, so keep your eyes peeled on your HC status or for a gift!

Unfortunately not all nominations can win a prize, but we would like to make a special shoutout to someone who has also done a great job around the Habbox community for the month of January!

@Oivind; Oivind is back at it again this month, putting his expertise in action by building and wiring so many rooms during our most recent badge event. It amazes me the work he can do, and so this honorable mention is definitely well deserved. Thank you, Oivind!

Thanks everyone!!
    Last edited by jamiexo; 01-02-2024 at 01:25 PM.