HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Default EUROVISION 2024!

Allllllllll of the Eurovision entries for this year have now been released!

I feel like it's probably not a secret that I love the Eurovision Song Contest, and it's been fab listening to the entire lot of them lately to JUDGE A BUNCH OF STRANGERS WHO ARE ALL CLEARLY BETTER PERFORMERS THAN ME on how good they are or aren't.

This link is the OFFICIAL playlist which for some reason misses off Ukraine and Czechia at the time of posting, not sure why but frankly they aren't the best songs anyway and if you really want you can find them separately. Do you have any favourites going in? Do you even listen to them prior to the semis/final? If not, I'm telling you as GM that you should.

My top 3 currently are:
    • Switzerland - "The Code" by Nemo
    • Norway - "Ulveham" by G?te
    • Austria - "We Will Rave" by Kaleen

But strong strong stronggggg entries from Finland, Armenia, Slovenia, and weirdly Italy as well. There are definitely some absolute duds too (Iceland, Germany, Luxembourg) but I guess not everyone can qualify.........
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mudita

Latest Awards:

I have bad taste , or just maybe an Asian taste.
    Sooooooo here are my top picks

Top 3
    Cyprus - Liar by Silia Kapsis - Feels very tiktokyyyy / kpopish element. and I mean the MV like book me a ticket to Cyprus City of Dreams

France - Mon Amour by Slimane - one of the earlier songs but still stuck in my head.

Sweden - Unforgettable by Marcus & Martinus - gosh a Norwegian representing Sweden, idk how to feel about that.

But really I cannot get my mind off 1 national final song called - My AI by Erika Norwich ft Super Rob.
    Take a listen to it over here if you havent.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

I love Israel's
    The House Always Wins

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

My top 3 are:
    ~Norway
    ~Croatia
    ~France

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mudita View Post
    I have bad taste
    Wow you're right
    jk you're allowed to like whatever you want obviously that's the magic of Eurovision, all sorts of stuff mixed in and represented. Those twins are super creepy though!

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave.2CC View Post
    I love Israel's
    Seemed like it took a long time building up to me, but good vocals for the ending - see if she can do it live!

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    My top 3 are:
    ~Norway
    ~Croatia
    ~France
    I liked Croatia's more than I thought I would, figured it was just going to be another "weird" one trying to get Kaarija's voter base but it was good. Quite a fewwwww going for the quirky route this year which could split that side of it and allow a more powerful arty one like Norway to win
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Love tbl Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Biiiiiiiiig Eurovision fan. Like, listen to it all day every day and often rewatch finals.

I tend to not bother listening to anything be
    fore the Final but from what I've heard

Favourites: Ireland, Norway, Switzerland.

I also like Spain, Sweden and Italy

I'm not
    feeling Ukraine but maybe nothing can top Shum for me. Croatia is too much noise for me tbh but I might enjoy it on the night. Also not getting the France hype but think it depends how it is live.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

What do you think UK chances are?

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    I tend to not bother listening to anything before the Final
    You miss out so much that way! Plus all the hilarious over the top camp conspiracy theories from the ridiculous fans

I'm not feeling Ukraine but maybe nothing can top Shum for me.
    Ukraine def suffering from having had Go_A and Kalush Orchestra recently, but yeah theirs is pretty nothingy

What do you think UK chances are?
    Had high hopes for Olly but it's really boring, doesn't stand out in any way whatsoever. It won't win the artsy vote, the weird vote, the clubber vote, the ballad vote, the old white vote, or anything other than the "oh I like him on other stuff" vote. Not our worst ever but nahhhhh
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    You miss out so much that way! Plus all the hilarious over the top camp conspiracy theories from the ridiculous fans

Ukraine def suffering from having had Go_A and Kalush Orchestra recently, but yeah theirs is pretty nothingy

Had high hopes for Olly but it's really boring, doesn't stand out in any way whatsoever. It won't win the artsy vote, the weird vote, the clubber vote, the ballad vote, the old white vote, or anything other than the "oh I like him on other stuff" vote. Not our worst ever but nahhhhh
    I was always worried if I watched all the drama and semi's beforehand, I'd be bored by the final or I'd end up voting for who I liked before and not who was best on the night. But I've been following it a little bit more this year. Been interesting to see people's predictions from the previous years and how it actually turned out - I was so pleased to see a poll from 2022 putting France first before the show because that was also one of my favourites! Think they came 2nd last lol.

I actually quite like Olly's song, sounded OK live at least and thought it could be a bit like Belgium 2023 (which I honestly wasn't huge on mysel
    f) but you're right, lots of other strong unique contenders. Not sure where it'll go guess it depends how everyone sounds live but yeah unlikely to even be in Top 15.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

There's def a bit of bias when you already love a song butttt the live performances can be WILDLY different to the video versions, and even from semi to final they change bits sometimes (Sam Ryder's hidden guitar for example, which was in rehearsals but no-one watches those) and it's fun sometimes to JUDGE PEOPLE who had a really good recorded version then it turns out they absolutely suck live
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +