HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

My foot clicks and grinds, I don't like clicking it, it goes stiff sometimes and feels uncomfortable so I kinda click it back into place.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Bear-Max
    My right knee is forever clicking. Whenever I lift my foot towards my behind, it clicks
    Hawt. When I whacked my big toe on the edge of the door it kept clicking for the next few weeks, and if I didn't click it, it would begin to hurt. I can still click my middle finger on my left hand, pretty pathe, whatever. I use to be able to do it about once a day, but it's a pretty weak click, and it's just going slowly...
    ***Images Removed***
    [Edited by Concentric - Moderator] - Do not use a signature image which exceeds the 700x150 pixel size limit, or use multiple signature images.

Tokens

Every Time i move my foot in like a circular motion it clicks, i just get used to it!

Its Always the One You want to Find who you Never Can.
    Beauty on the Inside counts, not the outside.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, same Ben. I can click my little finger from where I broke it about 3 years ago playing volleyball.

-Wil;
    I'm Back!

Tokens

most peoples bones click bt it can be anywhere, my bf can click his neck bone n i know a gurl who can do her back. bt i've been told that if u keep doin it, u may get arthiritus (soz i cnt spell it)
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I Rep Back

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When i'm walking my right ankle always clicks, ;D. and I can click my big toe by wiggling it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12