HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Review: Detonator at Thorpe Park

Ok, i'm a Thorpe Park addict, so basically ALL of my reviews/discussions will be based on Thorpe Park.

Today children, I will talk about the 100ft high, 75km per hour, towering tower (is that alliteration or not?), Detonator. Now, this is not my favoured ride, infact I think it's not that great. Detonator is located at Thorpe Park in the Calypso Quay section, with a height restriction of 1.3m. You go up, and depending what side you are on you will have a nice view of the surroundings. I reccommend the side facing away from Inferno. So, your up 100ft, and you've got the 5 second countdown. Between each number there is two beats, kind of a good countdown really, on 3 the preliminary magnets come off, and you drop at teensy weensy bit, then you finsih the countdown and WEEEEE your legs come up under the force, and your back on the ground! Whoopee!

Intensity: 10/10
    Suitable for: Adrenaline Junkies
    Queue time on a busy day: 45 minutes (approx.)
    Queue time on a normal day: 25 minutes (approx.)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

O.o ive heard alll about this ride, im not a fan of drop rides, but it wouldnt keep me off it!

it cant be as bad as the apocolypse at drayton manor though, that scared the living 'hell' out of me, I didnt know it would drop so harsley :p most of them are gentle drops!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 2hd.
    Ok, i'm a Thorpe Park addict, so basically ALL of my reviews/discussions will be based on Thorpe Park.

Today children, I will talk about the 100ft high, 75km per hour, towering tower (is that alliteration or not?), Detonator. Now, this is not my favoured ride, infact I think it's not that great. Detonator is located at Thorpe Park in the Calypso Quay section, with a height restriction of 1.3m. You go up, and depending what side you are on you will have a nice view of the surroundings. I reccommend the side facing away from Inferno. So, your up 100ft, and you've got the 5 second countdown. Between each number there is two beats, kind of a good countdown really, on 3 the preliminary magnets come off, and you drop at teensy weensy bit, then you finsih the countdown and WEEEEE your legs come up under the force, and your back on the ground! Whoopee!

Intensity: 10/10
    Suitable for: Adrenaline Junkies
    Queue time on a busy day: 45 minutes (approx.)
    Queue time on a normal day: 25 minutes (approx.)

Alitteration indeed.

I like tower drop rides.

Apocolypse pwns though.

The only ride that beats that is Maelstrom and that isn't tower drop.

So I think Apocolypse rules.

Standup floor twice

Sit down no floor once

Standup no floor once

Mwah