HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Salutations

Tokens

Default Salutations

Hello Habbox Forum users!

I came here to get to know people and gain my own opinion of this place, without bias from other people's appraisals.

But I come primarily from HabboForum, I am a Moderator there.

A few things about me? Well lets see:

I have eight heads, I only use five of those... and the other three are like... backup heads.

I have seven hundred and sixty two claws, but I only have two hands so seven hundred and fifty two of them I sort of, mail to people at Christmas.

And I have a tail christened call Jim, but he likes to be called Timothy, I wouldn't give him the time of day though...

... Not just cause I'm not wearing a watch at the moment, but uh also because... if he should get the time, then he may find methods of controlling it.

And we all know what happens when tail related peripherals control time! Just look at Back to the Future! We'll all end up looking sixty years older than we are and falling in love with our parents as children.

And I'll get a signature and avatar soon, all is not lost!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well hello maybe timothy and my fred can be friends wave fred ;P
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

Tokens

*Watches Jim (What?! You people don't have the strike code?!.. That makes me sad. ) Tim... Ji... Jimothy and Fred regail one another will illegal gambling games, and various other stories related to tax avoision (That's avoision, not evasion).

Uh no sir, I don't er... don't think that's a good idea.
    "A DOOM house?!"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

-pats fred- down boy down rofl mate you sure do have great imgination!
    I think im gona like you not in that kinda way..you know..
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

Tokens

Ah. Ni hao, Jon.

Kiss of the Dragon

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont get the story.. and its also childish :eusa_doh:

Dear Email forwarders.
    No, I do not think your joke was funny. I think you are an idiot. I think I want to ram my keyboard through your teeth.
    Oh, and those chain-emails that instruct me to "forward 7 times, and the one I love will come back" -- those are even better.
    Next time you send me one of those, how about I just smash your face with my stapler 7 times, and see if you come back?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am highly confused, habbo forum have intelligent people, or near enough intelligent?!?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by thaMax
    I dont get the story.. and its also childish :eusa_doh:
    Hate to break it to you chum but there's no story there at all, why not try reading? You'll find it works wonders on a text based Internet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    I am highly confused, habbo forum have intelligent people, or near enough intelligent?!?
    We have some very intellectual members on [HF], the same way you are likely to have some very intellectual members here.

But what do you care? You just seem to be interested in generalising us all, despite the fact I have said that I came here to see the place for myself, and make my own judgements.

All I see sir is you generalising me constantly, telling me how stupid I am because I am the member of a forum you don't like... (You have not directly said this to me, but you have said it to me)

... I don't seem to recall one instance where I have generalised you or your forum, indeed I have directed the majority of my efforts in trying to find a way to stop all this bickering and solve the situation peacefully.

It's hard to do when I find people who are determined to put each other down for no real reason.

Not having a go, just saying, I respect you and your forum, I'd expect the same... courteous nature... from you - if it's not too much bother of course.
    "A DOOM house?!"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am generalising not you but you pathetic DJ Grimm and that other loser of your forum. I personally think they are jealous of there be habbox.com and habboxforum.com while habboforum is only a forum.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    I am generalising not you but you pathetic DJ Grimm and that other loser of your forum. I personally think they are jealous of there be habbox.com and habboxforum.com while habboforum is only a forum.
    No I definitely think you're wrong about the jealousy. Many find Habbox's site laughable for their own reasons, I personally don't, but they don't like the way it tries to steer Habbo's economy (especially on rare furniture).

It is more likely a 'snowball' effect caused them to come on here to 'assert' their superiority and do their 'bit' for the 'war'.

As I have said I criticise these people and their actions, and ask that you do not use said comments to judge the entirity of [HF].

Thanks.
    "A DOOM house?!"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast