HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Default Manchester Airport - Emergency Landing

A plane carrying about 200 passengers has been forced to make an emergency landing at Manchester Airport.

The scheduled American Airlines flight to Chicago turned back to the airport after developing a problem with its hydraulics shortly after take-off.

As a result of the high speed landing a tyre burst, but the plane landed safely and no-one was injured.

Some flights were diverted while the runway was closed but the aircraft has now been towed off the taxiway.

Aircraft was an Boeing 767, I even watched it take off with my own eyes.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wish I could have seen it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

add link http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7260747.stm

the airport is still closed tho

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

'Common problem'

About seven incoming flights to Manchester were diverted to other UK airports as a result, while outgoing flights were suspended for about one hour.

"The captain of flight AA55 could have continued to Chicago but decided to return to Manchester," the spokeswoman said.

"As a precaution we implemented full emergency landing procedures and we lined the runway with fire engines.

"But it has to be said this is a fairly routine and common problem.

"The landing gear came down and two tyres on the plane sustained damage and as a result we could not tow the plane from the runway, causing some further delay.

"Operations were suspended for around one hour."

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Double Post, I'm sorry but you can see some pictures over at;

http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/showthread.php?t=78738

One for example;

Previous Habbox Roles