HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 328 of 783 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 7826
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jewish Bear View Post
    If I supported McCain and I lived in America I would still vote for Obama simply to keep that bat**** insane ***** palin out of the whitehouse.
    How is she insane?

Tokens

Why quote our words?

2.3.3 1337 Quote our words

Any quoted words by Jewish Bear should result in the error code "1337 Quote our words". The result may be to 1337 to quote.

Look at my address.

if PHP is peanut butter...then...MySQL would be the jelly. Together they can make one heck of a good sandwich.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fugato View Post
    Why quote our words?

2.3.3 1337 Quote our words

Any quoted words by Jewish Bear should result in the error code "1337 Quote our words". The result may be to 1337 to quote.

Look at my address.
    That kinda just failed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    How is she insane?
    Palin is constantly ridiculed in the UK and the news in the UK is constantly reporting on her and nitpicking so most people who don't look beyond the UKs Media will have some sort of impression of her like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewish Bear View Post
    If I supported McCain and I lived in America I would still vote for Obama simply to keep that bat**** insane ***** palin out of the whitehouse.
    I prefer Obama as a person but I'd support McCain all the way as he isn't going to be taxing the middle class so much. At the end of the day Obama might be better for peace and what not, but wouldn't you rather be better off?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow, off topic much? :S

Tokens

if PHP is peanut butter...then...MySQL would be the jelly. Together they can make one heck of a good sandwich.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Palin is constantly ridiculed in the UK and the news in the UK is constantly reporting on her and nitpicking so most people who don't look beyond the UKs Media will have some sort of impression of her like that.

I prefer Obama as a person but I'd support McCain all the way as he isn't going to be taxing the middle class so much. At the end of the day Obama might be better for peace and what not, but wouldn't you rather be better off?
    Most people don't really know what the candidates really stand for, because they're so brainwashed by the media, so they just get the impression and follow what everyone else says.

I think that McCain can protect us better, because all Obama wants to seem to do is "work things out"/"talk things out" and "sugarcoat" things..

Of course that's all good.. but if we get attacked.. we don't have time to work things out.. we shoot first and ask questions later.. and that's the way you protect yourself..

You don't say "well I wonder if they meant this as an attack? Or they just really needed to talk to the pilot and accidently shot him.."

I just don't think Obama has the experience and personality to be our next president, and McCain does.

Simple as that ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Fugato
    Here's proof that Sarah Palin is an bleephole.
    You fail again.

Tokens

LOL :p, it was a joke. Offtopic much?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fugato View Post
    LOL :p, it was a joke. Offtopic much?
    But it didn't prove anything lol.. yeah it is offtopic.. someone create a thread somewhere else.

This be intresting topic.

Tokens