HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Thread: ****** threads

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Spamming for tokens, jeez. Never the less it'll most likely make the forum more posted in, in a few days after everyone gets over it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    Some person purposely spamming with pointless threads.

Of course I fully agree with Richie's statement, it doesn't matter if it's a few times, as it is a forum and we're all here to relax and chat. But, the problem becomes when you blatantly see a member purposely post thread after thread of useless rubbish. I don't see discretion being used that regularly recently, not sure why. It's sometimes extreme common sense, i.e. you clearly see a person is doing something on purpose.
    I bet it's that Skandair, I'm determinded not to go on any other page than this one

If it is omg every post has a poll in it... I'm for anything that promotes discussion but some of them are stupid. Suppose it gives me something to post about though. It's these dam tokens, who actually cares how many tokens they have? Not me that's for sure!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I bet it's that Skandair, I'm determinded not to go on any other page than this one

If it is omg every post has a poll in it... I'm for anything that promotes discussion but some of them are stupid. Suppose it gives me something to post about though. It's these dam tokens, who actually cares how many tokens they have? Not me that's for sure!!!
    To be fair, the tokens don't have any use at all really. You can buy VIP features, useless if you have VIP. And you can buy VIP/Donator. VIP gets handed out so often, that there's no need to worry about not having any, and what would you buy donator, when you have the superior VIP?

So I don't understand why tokens are important. And considering the people towards the top of the token list have said they haven't spent any, perhaps it's just another number that people like to get the most of.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

AIDEN IS ME BTW LOL
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    To be fair, the tokens don't have any use at all really. You can buy VIP features, useless if you have VIP. And you can buy VIP/Donator. VIP gets handed out so often, that there's no need to worry about not having any, and what would you buy donator, when you have the superior VIP?

So I don't understand why tokens are important. And considering the people towards the top of the token list have said they haven't spent any, perhaps it's just another number that people like to get the most of.
    The tokens thing hasn't been rolled out properly at all.

One key thing I highlighted at the time was they needed some sort of low value prizes - these are simply non-existent.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post

AIDEN IS ME BTW LOL
    LOL

moderator alert Edited by Lee (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly. :Thumbs-Down:
    Last edited by Lee; 20-05-2013 at 08:35 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post

I was thinking more along the lines of something someone has to have the most in

AIDEN IS ME BTW LOL
    So it was you To be fair some of your threads are pretty horrific POLL ON EVERY THREAD. How many tokens does that get you I bet you know don't you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was thinking more along the lines of something someone has to have the most in

So it was you To be fair some of your threads are pretty horrific POLL ON EVERY THREAD. How many tokens does that get you I bet you know don't you
    Well it says you get 10 toekns for making a poll but i think thats untrue

you get 1 for voting i think though lol
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Well it says you get 10 toekns for making a poll but i think thats untrue

you get 1 for voting i think though lol
    I usually just post a reply and never touch the poll anyway I bet this thread is really making your tokens go up!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I usually just post a reply and never touch the poll anyway I bet this thread is really making your tokens go up!!!
    Not really I havnt replied much tbh out of 38 pages lolol I was asleep whiles the first 10 pages.