HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Post any images

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Yeah beforehand celebrities weren't allowed, must have been a while back too. I remember because I met Phil Taylor but didn't post the picture due to the rule .
    If you had a photo with her then that wouldn't be a problem. I believe the older rule was put into place so users just didn't go into the thread and just post celebrities. But if you have had a photo with a celebrity or you are saying this member looks like this person then that is not an issue at all.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    When did the Photography/Other Images section get so boring that there was a need for a thread where users post any images?

Shouldn't it go in Spam considering they're nothing you can comment on, and certain users are just doing it for a higher post count?
    ofc you can comment on it, and if people are abusing it report them simples.

/thread

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Habbic View Post
    ofc you can comment on it, and if people are abusing it report them simples.

/thread
    Just because you gain a huge post count from it even though your images are complete ****.

/anyimagesthreadsoon

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
    Just because you gain a huge post count from it even though your images are complete ****.

/anyimagesthreadsoon
    I have something like 85 posts in the thread and can't remember the last time I posted, of my current 9863 posts and you consider that a huge amount? I guess I overestimated your intelligence

Also completely ignoring the two replies that end the thread

/thread

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

It makes no sense at all. The thread doesn't create discussion, it can't, if someone replies to an image they get an edit. You have two options 1) Chuck the thread in spam or 2) Let people reply to images, otherwise it just makes the rules look ridiculous.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    It makes no sense at all. The thread doesn't create discussion, it can't, if someone replies to an image they get an edit. You have two options 1) Chuck the thread in spam or 2) Let people reply to images, otherwise it just makes the rules look ridiculous.
    You can reply to images, as mentioned in this thread twice, in the original thread and in every thread thats mentioned this.

"No nudity, adult or offensive material.
    No images that avoid the forum filter.
    Although not a rule, please try to avoid posting duplicates.
    If you post at all you must post a random image."

In no way states you aren't allowed to comment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

I have something like 85 posts in the thread and can't remember the last time I posted, of my current 9863 posts and you consider that a huge amount? I guess I overestimated your intelligence

Also completely ignoring the two replies that end the thread

/thread
    A huge post count in the thread, but it still contributes to your overall post count.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

All stupid threads like 'What are you listening to?', 'What are you eating?', 'Post a random image?' should be removed. So what if they have been around a long time, they're pointless and it is quite obvious these threads have only been created for post count, nothing else. Lets be honest, without sounding rude, no-one gives two craps about what you're eating, listening to or chuckle at a random purple elephant you post.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    All stupid threads like 'What are you listening to?', 'What are you eating?', 'Post a random image?' should be removed. So what if they have been around a long time, they're pointless and it is quite obvious these threads have only been created for post count, nothing else. Lets be honest, without sounding rude, no-one gives two craps about what you're eating, listening to or chuckle at a random purple elephant you post.
    if you don't give a crap don't read the thread?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

if you don't give a crap don't read the thread?

It isn't about me, it's about having stupid threads that create no discussion. If that was the answer to everthing people would post pointless stuff that normally goes in spam, in other forums and just say WELL... IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POST OR THINK IT'S POINTLESS, DON'T READ IT.. these threads have been and still are directly breaking the pointless post rule.

A7 ~ Do not posts threads which only allow for short, one or two word answers and do not promote active discussion.
    If I'm honest I don't really give a **** though, if you guys want the forum to be full of stupid spam threads, I don't care. I wouldn't go out of my way these days to try get them removed but since there is a feedback thread on it I thought i'd show my opinion.
    Last edited by Richie; 16-09-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast