HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    AidenFTW24

Latest Awards:

Post List of Free Games to Play! ~ #2

Original thread: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=167523
    Original Creator; Kha3000

NOTICE; All of these games are free to join.
    After looking over the previous thread, i found it was very outdated! with requests going back to nearly '08, as well as many games was no longer available so i went over the old thread and found the majority of games that still exist today;

maplestory Credit to Brando
    link: http://www.maplestory.com/
    In the game, players defend the "Maple World" from monsters, Players can interact with others in many ways, such as chatting, trading, playing in parties or guilds and playing minigames such as Omok and Match Cards. Although gameplay is free, many appearance and gameplay enhancements can be purchased from the Cash Shop with actual currency.

kalonline credit to kha3000
    link: www.kalonline.com
    A fun enjoyable game. A world full of demons and your the hero. Help save the country from the terrible demons. You can become a archer/mage/warrior. Nice music and good skills try it.

http://www.warrock.net
    Credit to :Jamie
    This is a fun free person shooter, its a free game and requires you to download. If you like free person shooter games I suggest you to try this one out.

http://www.dwrpg.com/
    Credit to: Darkwarlords
    Dark Warlords is an online text-based MMORPG/PBBG of which you take on the role of a character. You must grow to survive, by training, battling NPCs and other players, as well as progressing your stats and equipment as you go. Join up today, it's free!

------------

YOU! Can add to this list, post below with the following template (as shown below in the spoiler), and i will keep this post reguarly updated, and i promise i will try my best to update this thread on a daily basis! .

Last edited by JerseySafety; 03-01-2013 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Games added

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Should probably make a note that they should be free

Tokens

Dark Warlords is an online text-based MMORPG/PBBG of which you take on the role of a character. You must grow to survive, by training, battling NPCs and other players, as well as progressing your stats and equipment as you go. Join up today, it's free!

The world of Dark Warlords is ever-growing, with new features and areas being added every week. Quests to be run... Events to be held... Join in the quest to become the best in the Realm.

Come prove yourself amongst the warlords in the Realm, and show them that not even them can stop you progressing.

Signup today and you will be given 5 Subscriber days for free!

Dark Warlords

Tokens

bloodline champions
    league of legends

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eriol8

Should add more games into the list

Tokens

Habia World

http://www.habiaworld.com

Habia World is an online virtual world where you can create your own unique virtual avatar, play virtual multiplayer games, furnish your own crib, collect virtual pets, meet friends, and express yourself on a whole new level.
    Last edited by Champ; 08-05-2011 at 11:07 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Game name= APB Reloaded

Link; Its free downloadable game. . google it cause not sure if I can say.

Brief Description

It's alot like GTA and Crackdown as thecreator'sfrom them games made it.It's a online multiplayer game and you can join the police or a criminal. . you complete missions and help friends out or just kill anyone.
    i GIVE IT 9/10

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Name: transformice

Link:www.transformice.com

Brief description: A very fun yet simple game in which you compete/work together with others to get the cheese on each level. A good few people on this forum play/ have played it.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol when ever i need a game to play i go here
    http://www.kongregate.com/

best gaming site you will ever find. It better when you sine in

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jenna.Doll

Latest Awards:

Www.Popmundo.com

Popmundo is an online role-playing game and community where the players strive for fame in a virtual music industry. The game is played in real time and the game keeps on going even when you're not logged in.

You start the game as a complete nobody with nothing but your hopes and dreams. You can practice your music, play a few gigs, and begin to build a fanbase. Play your cards right and you'll soon be touring the world, cutting chart-topping records, and leaving a wake of tantalizing scandals behind you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast