HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Hey there

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:!SaReBeAr!:.

Default Hey there

My name is Sarah (or Sarebear) i am apart of the habboxlive djs but am very interested in becoming a rare valuer, a year ago i knew all my values and could quote them word for word, i quit back in feb 2010 but am now back and getting back to my knowledge of furni and vaules of each... i like to search for bargains and if i can help other users find the correct bargains they can get for items of furni without being scammed by people and told something completely different.

Hopefully i am posting things correctly in here as i am trying to do a post a day to have ppl be aware of what i have seen out there in the habbo world.

Hopefully you can give me a chance

Sincerely
    Sarebear

moderator alert Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from ' Report Rare Values' to here as more suited
    Last edited by Catzsy; 09-03-2011 at 05:29 PM.