HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ilyou,

Default Values - Infobus

It looks like someone has just randomly typed a price, and amount of HC's

moderator alert Thread moved by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): From "Habbox Feedback", as it is better suited here!
    Last edited by Chris; 02-09-2011 at 10:06 PM.
    *REMOVED*

moderator alert Signature edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not use image in your signature which exceed the limit for your usergroup!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I was a Rare Values Reporter I reported this value at 3000c and by the looks nothing got done about it. The HC amount is automatic as HCs are 2c per so it will always be half of what it is!

If you see a trade of this by all means report it as it will definitely be looked at by me at the very least, I cannot do anything at the moment as there is no proof of the actual value currently!

Thanks for your thread.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

6666c was a genuine trade, and I think it may have been a marketplace trade where it was sold for 6600c which means it was purchased for 6666c . As for the amount of Club Sofas, that's generated automatically based on the credit price of an item and the current value of the Club Sofa .

If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to ask .
    Last edited by Mr-Trainor; 02-09-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ilyou,

None at all, It just looks a bit random thats all.
    *REMOVED*

moderator alert Signature edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not use image in your signature which exceed the limit for your usergroup!