HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HabboTimes.net

Tokens

Lightbulb HabboTimes.net

Hi

I'd like to introduce HabboTimes.net - a German fansite founded back in 2004 - to you. For our latest version which was released about three months ago we translated our content in every language a Habbo exists in.

For our international visitors we offer:
    • A list showing BADGES from every Habbo with an English description
    • An overview about all FURNI. When Sulake adds new furni, HabboTimes will add them automatically so that you'll never miss any! Click on a furni and test it like you can do in Habbo or leave a comment
    • A PIXEL section with thousands of pictures, a font generator, a Habbo generator and screenshots of cool rooms from all over the world
    • An overview about the current VERSION of each Habbo
    • Statistics showing the average number of VISITORS of each Habbo and all hotels together

To make HabboTimes even more attractive to our international visitors, we plan to offer English news! To get this released we are looking for native english speakers who would like to be a reporter on HabboTimes.

HabboTimes is seeking Reporters
    You are a fan of Habbo and interested in all the things happening there? You enjoy writing texts in an appropriate language? You like working either in a team or on your own — just the way you prefer? Why aren't you joining our new team of reporters then and make your news available to thousands of Habbos from all over the world?!

Apply now by sending an e-mail to kontakt[at]habbotimes.net.
    If you have any questions, problems or suggestions feel free to reply to this topic and also leave your comments regarding HabboTimes!
    Last edited by VanS.-HT; 04-09-2012 at 10:40 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Such a old school fansite, so respected. love it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I LOVE habbotimes so much. Fantastic website, so useful and just gorgeous!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The site is helpful, simple and easy to navigate. Love it!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Been using this for months and I saw the bit about reporters the other day. The current layout is so fabulous and tis a shame you've almost rebranded it as the "beginning of the end" (I believe? ), but I hope you do decide to keep the site open for ages BECAUSE IT'S FANTASTIC.

THE COLOUR SCHEME IS AMAZING
    EVERYTHING IS AMAZING

I CAN'T PRAISE YOU ENOUGH.

_
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A while ago I didn't even know how to navigate on it (probably the fail of a browser I use and my lack of knowledge) but recently I've found it more and more helpful! Great resource site and fansite combined.

Tokens

Apply for the job then!!

Yer we've branded our latest version as the beginning of the end. This only means that we're not going to develop another version of the site though. We don't know when it ends. Maybe in two years, maybe in four..

Tokens
    Habbo
    maken

Latest Awards:

I love this, the layout is fantastic and everything is different to all other fansites!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

I love the layout, it's beautifully done! Actually is such a nice change to say something positive about a fan site once in a while! I'll be keeping my eye on this Any chance of a forum opening?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Neverz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catchy View Post
    I love the layout, it's beautifully done! Actually is such a nice change to say something positive about a fan site once in a while! I'll be keeping my eye on this Any chance of a forum opening?
    Yes a forum?

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” ― A.A. Milne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast