HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default HabboLand ~ Were Back!

Hello,

So a few months after closing Habboland, Devy has taken the decision to let Jen - Jznny and Reece - Fruitstar to take over the ownership of Habboland and bring it back, with a new mainsite and forum skin. The forums are currently closed as some minor changes are being made but they are only a few days away from opening so keep looking out for the launch of the forums. We also have a fully custom maintenance page, where you can tune into the shows on air and keep up to date on the happenings in the wonderful world of Habboland. We know v1 is a month or two away yet, but we know our amazing radio will keep you entertained.

We are also going to be taking on staff very soon. If you wish to apply for staff, you can find both Jens & Reeces Skype names on the maintenance page. Alternatively you can add myself on skype: maincctv We hope to see you showing your support to get Habboland back on it's feet!

For all of the people who are wondering who i am, i am Josh the Technical Manager of Habboland.

We Hope To See You There.

- Josh

www.habboland.net ( forgot to put url in )

moderator alert Edited by efq (Forum Moderator): Posts merged so link is included
    Last edited by efq; 10-10-2012 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Merge two posts to include website url.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, you do have a lot of fansite don't you. The maintenance layout is old, I swear I've seen it before (might be wrong). Also I don't know if it's just me but all the text is aligned wrong... good luck with your role at the site anyway.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

I do not own any fansites, they were in the past.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know, I was saying you do get around.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't really like it, I'll still go on about the grammar as it's not hard to proof-read. I know you're not the owner but you advertise a lot of sites. Anyway I wish luck to the owners, at least it (used to) belong to someone who has a popular fansite .

Tokens
    Habbo
    the.games

Latest Awards:

Good luck with the site, Its looking better than most other new fansites at the moment so I'd say you've had a good start!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

good luck with it all, hopefully it will be up and running soon!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nothing original.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iFlame,

Latest Awards:

dear... o dear.... o dear...

x merry christmas x

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Nothing amazing tbh, even the spag on main site isn't correct... not the best advertisement! Good luck with it though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast