HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Habshine Is Coming

Hello all. I am the general manager at a new and upcoming fan-site. Habshine.com. We do not want to be like any fan-site around, we want to include new and creative features for the community. We are planning to launch our v1 this week or next week with some features.

On the v1
    ---

* Habshine Communal - where members sign up and are able to chat via live chat!

* Normal -- the normal request line, applications jobs etc

* Dj likes leader board

----
    We also have a forum that is near completion, just a few bugs to iron out! on our forum we are also brining some new features, some fan-sites use these but not much or have got rid of them

Forum Features.
    ---

* Like system, like posts threads and users
    * VIP donor system - Donate and get some exclusive forum access and badges
    * Links in with Habshine communal - Meaning you can chat while on our forum
    * Wide range of forum and options!
    * Customize profile

We also have a custom forum skin and some options for the skins... Some of the features like Communal and live chat will not be available till v1. So why not sign up on our forums today!

www.habshine.com - Our main website, V1 coming soon!
    www.habshine.com/forum - Our forum is up and running. Some features may not be available at the moment

We hope to see you there! - Habshine community

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

clicked on the site

first two impressions:

looks like a lot of other fansite
    IT SAYS THE HABBO'S THAT SHINE OH MY GOD THAT IS NOT HOW TO USE AN APOSTROPHE IT SHOULD BE THE HABBOS THAT SHINE

further on, it's not particularly well written, lots of repetition and "alot" is actually spelt "a lot"

but yknow you seem to have some good ideas so good luck and everything!

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    clicked on the site

first two impressions:

looks like a lot of other fansite
    IT SAYS THE HABBO'S THAT SHINE OH MY GOD THAT IS NOT HOW TO USE AN APOSTROPHE IT SHOULD BE THE HABBOS THAT SHINE

further on, it's not particularly well written, lots of repetition and "alot" is actually spelt "a lot"

but yknow you seem to have some good ideas so good luck and everything!
    Thanks for the help, we will be sure to fix that up now! Always room for improvement we can assure you that our v1 is different
    Last edited by chocolatewaffle; 26-08-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatewaffle View Post
    Thanks for the help, we will be sure to fix that up now! Always room for improvement
    heh! no worries ;D

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

I'm sure I have heard about this name before "HabShine". Although maybe a few more choices for forum layouts would be good!
    ~ A reputation system is nice to have as well
    ~ Donations via cell phone (Boku) as maybe not everyone has a paypal.

Can the forum and site be different colors. Not using the same layout color... other then that, good luck with the fansite!

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

It just looks so much exactly the same as thishabbo and a lot of the newer sites, you say that you don't want to be anything like the others, so I guess I would like to see what's different about your site. Good luck, hope it goes ok and doesn't flop!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

boring

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

It just reminds me of a lot of other fansites.
    Make sure you get someone proof-reading too, there's quite a few mistakes on the homepage already, and there's only a small bit of text there so it's not like it'd take forever.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED* is the guy which said if i give him 25Gbs, He will give me a vbulletin licence, hmm, he took the gbs and ran, tbh i dont really care cus i got them back in the end, But i eventually found out that he dosnt have a vb licence, so i am gunna report the site for piracy Have fun chaps !!!

I can provide proof to anyone which wants to know, I Just realised where I knew the site from, definitely not going there! With bad experiences like that!!

moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't accuse others of scamming.
    Last edited by Nick; 27-08-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

the name is horrible, its so corny and eurgh.

and stop calling yourself amazing on the homepage it looks horrible and puts me off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast