HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default rare values reform

OK I agree with it and all, what's the point in having items that are obviously worthless, norms or always in the shop etc.

But I disagree that you're removing sections such as christmas ones, when it's not in the shop (which is the majority of the year) their values constantly change, and some increase/decrease as it comes towards the specific time they're released.

Please do not remove the likes of the christmas and halloween sections...
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't agree with removing ANY section. All prices change, norms more than most.

~~from phone

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

The general consensus for many years now has been that it's a waste of everyone's time to value norms, as they're so easy to track on the Marketplace. Focusing the department more on the actual rares side (although that definitely needs a proper definition as so many furni classify as "rare" these days judging by the definition @Samanfa; gave me about a year ago), gives it a real purpose, and leaves scope for so much more.

I see what you mean about seasonals @Lewis; but these are only really properly traded (with price changes) around those particular seasons, and often re-released into the catalogue anyway these days so I don't really agree with keeping them I'm afraid

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I think we should keep seasonals but remove norms.

Norms really are absolutely pointless to focus on the values, particularly if they are in the catalogue.

I also disagree that seasonals are only traded around that time of year. I purchased a few christmas items earlier this year, and there are some Halloween and valentine's items that I have traded for previous to and after the seasons - they're just not as much.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

i think you should just value LTD's and scrap everything else, as habbox has been a better indicator for the last 5 years.

only time i've ever used hxf was
    a) somethings not in the market (rarely happens)
    b) it's ltd

whilst writing this I just remembered you can put LTD's in the Marketplace now, so scrap RV dept.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    i think you should just value LTD's and scrap everything else, as habbox has been a better indicator for the last 5 years.

only time i've ever used hxf was
    a) somethings not in the market (rarely happens)
    b) it's ltd

whilst writing this I just remembered you can put LTD's in the Marketplace now, so scrap RV dept.
    Just because that's the only time you use it, doesn't mean that's the same for everyone! There was a poll a while back and the overwhelming majority voted to go with (roughly) the plan which Dan announced the other day.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

How many people actively search for more than 1 thing per day on RV?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't have access to those statistics, if they're possible to come across anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I don't agree with removing ANY section. All prices change, norms more than most.

~~from phone
    I second this, but understand this is for the btr of hx and cuz staff have been dipping lots so yh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Everything's possible to track.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast