HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Lightbulb HabboShire.com - Small but beautiful and fruitful

We are currently developing a new fan site experience. Our website will have the latest information about current in-game events and updates, as well as an advanced user system where you can gather points, create a personal page, play with each other in our arcade, etc.

We are very excited to release our work to the public, but lots must be done! If you're interested in being a part of the shire feel free to apply today, we have plenty of positions open.

Open Positions

Management
    Events Manager
    News Manager
    Radio Manager

* All management positions are international.

Regular
    Events Host
    Habbo eXpert - creates useful guides, finds and posts new updates, reports about rumors, etc.
    News Reporter
    Radio DJ

FAQ

What makes you different?

Obviously our fansite will have all of the necessities, but will also have unique features like our multi-player arcade, pet system, etc. We're constantly thinking of unique features. - example of arcade game below.

Will you have a forum?

Ideally we would like to have a forum in the future. Our focus is on the main site.

When are you opening?

I don't have an opening date yet, I hate rushing things.

The preview above is a work in progress, parts of it will change once the site is ready for opening. Thanks for reading!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

It looks like every other new fansite being made and I wish you good luck with it xx.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by XxZammyXx View Post
    It looks like every other new fansite being made and I wish you good luck with it xx.
    Thank you We're working on some unique features to add, which i'll post about later. :¬:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

Seems like you have some pretty good ideas.

I don't really like how one of the potential jobs for your fansite is "Habbo eXpert" though. The Habbo X program (Habbo eXpert program) was something completely different on Habbo that had already been thought up by the Habbo staff. By capitalizing the X in eXpert the same way the Habbo staff did, it seems like you are trying to copy the Xs or something. Changing the job title to "Habbo Expert" might help clear up the confusion... or changing the title to something completely different an original.
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Drewar View Post
    Seems like you have some pretty good ideas.

I don't really like how one of the potential jobs for your fansite is "Habbo eXpert" though. The Habbo X program (Habbo eXpert program) was something completely different on Habbo that had already been thought up by the Habbo staff. By capitalizing the X in eXpert the same way the Habbo staff did, it seems like you are trying to copy the Xs or something. Changing the job title to "Habbo Expert" might help clear up the confusion... or changing the title to something completely different an original.
    Yeah, I agree. It'll be changed to something more original. Thanks for the feedback.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have to say your coming soon launch page is pretty sleek.

I have one big tip though - I've said it time and time again but don't do versions. Too many fansites put a launch page up and then when they launch have 1 page and a forum with the rest if the site coming soon for version 2, sometimes version 2 being a tiny update with other versions coming later.

Generally people don't like that. It's much better to work on your site and launch it fully with all the pages and everything working, all the content live so your visitors get to see the full working site rather than just part of it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

OMG sorry @Mob; I rlly meant to create this thread today cuz I was busy ystd...

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    I have to say your coming soon launch page is pretty sleek.

I have one big tip though - I've said it time and time again but don't do versions. Too many fansites put a launch page up and then when they launch have 1 page and a forum with the rest if the site coming soon for version 2, sometimes version 2 being a tiny update with other versions coming later.

Generally people don't like that. It's much better to work on your site and launch it fully with all the pages and everything working, all the content live so your visitors get to see the full working site rather than just part of it.
    Thanks!

Once the website is ready to launch, we'll launch it. We're not going to open a forum before the website. The site has been in development for quite some time now, I have no intention releasing it unfinished. ^^

Tokens

A new maintenance, ooo!
    Nice work, good luck and i'll be looking forward to the site opening to see what it's like. :}

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Hostula View Post
    A new maintenance, ooo!
    Nice work, good luck and i'll be looking forward to the site opening to see what it's like. :}
    Thank you! Sounds good, see you there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast