HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Default Articles Advent Calendar - December 5th

Over these next 25 days, the Articles Department will be bringing you their rendition of the classic Christmas Advent Calendar! Advent Calendars that we are used to usually have little chocolates in them, and I'm sorry- but there's no chocolate in these ones. We will be presenting a small little snippet of reflection for you to answer a couple questions too.
    There are prizes involved, so the more you participate the more chances for you to win!

Today is Day 5 of 25.

To open the advent Calendar for today, click on the spoiler!

December 5th

Post your answers in the comments below!

Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

My fathers birthday is today LOL. Nothing much really as its still quite far away from christmas.

One of my best friends birthday is on 30 december, I just feel that if she was born 2 days later, standards will be push back by a year. but I guess stingy people would be happy abt relatives birthdays falling on holidays so they will just merge the gifts into one yay!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

My cousin's birthday is the 17th and my friend's birthday is the 19th. They used to get really cross when they were younger because people used to only buy them one present and claim it would be for Christmas AND for their birthday lololol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

My sisters birthday is the 29th and she ALWAYS gets joined presents, but me and my parents always get her 1 thing for her birthday and 1 for christmas because we know it's not too fair on her.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wubing

Latest Awards:

Uncles is on 23rd but I dont need to give out much anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Paige.

Latest Awards:

a girl that went to my school has her birthday on christmas day... ouch!
    she always used to say how she didn't mind because her family didn't forget that it was her birthday, and the wrapping on the presents is separated with birthday and christmas paper. also, she received both christmas and birthday cards but i think it's hard for it to be 'her' day because really it's a day for everyone. i always love feeling like it's my day on my birthday so i would hate that
    cats > you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My mums birthday is xmas eve lmao. I do always get her 2 separate gifts though for xmas and bday, i think its mean to get a joint gift (unless its worth a lot) cause ur scamming someone out of presents!!

just trying to think what it was like for my nan being at home on xmas day with a 1 day old daughter (presuming she went home 25th december), must have been a magical moment for her
    /