HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default My Marilyn Monroe speech.

In English we have to make a speech about who we'd like to have a one to one with. I chose my idol: The fabulous Marilyn Monroe.
    Heres what i said:

If I could have a one to one with someone it would be Marilyn Monroe.
    Marilyn Monroe was born as Norma Jeane Baker in Los Angeles on the 1st of June, 1926.
    Even though she died 50 years ago, people are still fascinated by her life story.
    Norma Jeane spent most of her childhood in foster homes and orphanages due to her mothers mental illness.

She moved in with family friend grace McKee Goddard in 1937. When the couple moved they couldn’t afford to take Norma jeane with them.
    At 16 and underage she had no choice but to marry her neighbour Jimmy Dougherty on June 19th 1942 or return to the orphanage.

While working in a factory inspecting parachutes, Norma jeane was photographed by the army as a promotion to persuade women to contribute to the war effort in 1944.
    The photographer wanted to take more photos of her, By spring 1945 she was soon known as the “Photographers dream” and had already appeard on 33 magazine covers.

On July 23rd, 1946 she signed a contract with 20th Century fox studios. She was named after an actress Called Marilyn Miller and also chose her mothers maiden name of Monroe. From then on she would be known as Marilyn Monroe.

Her first acting job came in 1950 in the Asphalt Jungle. Since then she has starred in 29 films such as
    How to marry a millionaire
    Some like it hot
    The prince and the showgirl. ……. Some of which can sometimes be seen on tv

She was a talented actress, she was a dramatic actress and also a great comedienne. Despite the dumb blonde image, she formed her own production company and she produced its first film ‘The prince and the showgirl.

In 1951 she married a retired baseball star, Joe Dimaggio. Marilyn as 25 and he was 37.
    Joe Dimaggio wanted to settle down but Marilyn wanted to continue with her career. This lead to problems and they divorced two years later.

Her 2nd Husband was playwright Arthur Miller. The got married on June 29th 1956. Arthur Miller wrote a script called the misfits which he gave to marilyn as a valentines present. But by the time ‘The misfits’ Started filming, their marriage did not last. Partly due to marilyn’s drug & alcohol problems. They divorced on 24th January 1961.
    Marilyn and Joe DiMaggio got back together shortly after her divorce form Arther Miller.

It is also believed that Marilyn had affairs with President John. F. Kennedy and his brother Robert Kennedy.

Marilyn was found dead on august 5th 1962 in her Californian home. She was just 36 years old.
    Apparently she had commited suicide, However, many people thought she may have been murdered and various conspiracy theroies have been put forward.
    Joe DiMaggio arranged her funeral and for 20 years had a dozen red roses delivered three times a week to her grave.

50 years on and people are more fascinated by Marilyn Monroe now than when she was alive, the legend continues and she will always be remembered for being young, talented and beautiful.

I bet no-one will read that but oh well

Tokens

Yeh, well I read it ! :p

It was good, I myself like Monroe 2 Have you had to read the speech aloud yet? I think its a good idea to include some of your opinions in it, as to why you would want a 1 to 1 with her? Just a suggestion, I dont know your exact assignment.
    Needles & Sins, Sins & Needles
    He's gasping for air
    In the wishing well
    Dust to rust, ashes on gashes
    Hand around the killing jar

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Thanks.

Yeah i read it out this afternoon. when i finished it there was a question and answer bit and someone asked me if i personally thought she was happy and i said my own opinions & theories.

Our assignment was that we had to make a speech about someone famous that we'd like to have a one-to-one with, they could be dead or alive and they had to be someone who you idolise/admire.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Interesting to read!

I hope you do well in your speech now

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I read a bit of it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had parents evening earlier and i got a B+ for it :eusa_danc :eusa_danc