HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default FBI User Interface [20 Frame Animation]

Watch the white text near the top corner of the room as the images are explained to you.

20 animated frames to show most of the possibilities I envisioned when I came up with this idea. Sorry for breaking the table.

Personal Comment: I started off trying to do Alex Mahone (FBI Agent from Prison Break) and gave up at the head. I used the suit and began creating several popups and HUD additions for an FBI habbo. Some may see it as just a few boxes with text and a few little images that I made but yeah.. There isn't much to it but I hope it looks okay. Although I really don't want to draw attention to it, the spacing on the FBI Tools is a bit off. It's usually about 6 but that changed when I decided what looks better. I'm aware of a colour change on the first two frames. This was from saving the images and I can't really make up for it. It's a bit of a corny ending but yeah. CC please.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Jack™ View Post
    Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

That has to be the best habbo animation/alt I have ever seen +rep 10/10 lol, I wonder what they said when you said that in the room, Your a wicked pixel artist, why don't you ask mad to become graphics designer, its a shame thoe you never done discription at the bottom of speech bubble like on habbo
    (H)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    That has to be the best habbo animation/alt I have ever seen +rep 10/10 lol, I wonder what they said when you said that in the room, Your a wicked pixel artist, why don't you ask mad to become graphics designer, its a shame thoe you never done discription at the bottom of speech bubble like on habbo
    The room is Hecktix's Met. Police department (I changed the name so it was more like a random room) so they probably just thought I was some role player. Doing that description never actually crossed my mind! Damn. Well I kind of described the popups with the white text.

I'm not sure if I'd like to be on the graphics team... I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to get another job at habbox yet.

Finally I don't have to embarass myself by using that account anymore.
    ---

Yea i got it :] still idk i should be happy.. But after i signed papers.... It was parked in enterence way and i didnt know if he cared if i went out it or went out the exit... So i reveresed it a little bit and "BUMPED" the front of a mustang... Neither car had damage it was accident :rolleyes: but idk i still just feel really odd about hitting it idk i like it but idk omg idk.....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's really good however I would like to see a bit more movement from the room. Like the habbo blinks and the text bubble scrolls up like in Habbo. Other than that, fantastic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    It's really good however I would like to see a bit more movement from the room. Like the habbo blinks and the text bubble scrolls up like in Habbo. Other than that, fantastic.
    The room wasn't suppose to be really interactive, more of just one frame with everything paused to explore all the tools but I see where your coming from.
    ---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

what font is it up the top?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fall. View Post
    what font is it up the top?
    It's all in VB (Volter) from habbo. I open the client up, load it and the font is available on Paint. Except for the font up the top I added a 1pixel black stroke.
    ---

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, thats cool

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know.. just wanted to know you got the black outline..
    What program is it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Fall. View Post
    I know.. just wanted to know you got the black outline..
    What program is it?
    You can do the black strokes in photoshop or follow a simple tutorial and do it in paint. I'll pm you a tut if need be.
    ---

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast