HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475 LastLast

Thread: catzsy :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, still shame not to have our rosie on hxf s mod team

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    off-topic this thread has had way more views than the infraction complaint thread which has been there over 12 months.

Today ---Mad-- has said 2 things.

1) That I have made up things. The first post made me virtually out to be a liar (which I think is against the rules) Presumably to cause trouble as he sees it

2) That were other reasons for me being fired than I have said.

This has damaged my reputation on this forum as a lot of people will think there is 'no smoke without fire'.

So could you please sunstantiate these allegations please or can I have an apology.

I have given you permission to post the reasons and the things I have made up on the boards.

i love you?

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/CATZSY/index.html

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes and I should have put in the last post that you should get your account back too. Sorry! However, Dan is back so that is good news.
    LOL thanks, I believe its an unfair ban, and when I appeal they are like *Text Removed*

Edited by J1MI (Super Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.
    Last edited by J1MI; 18-05-2007 at 12:33 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    Signed.
    I'm impressed to see people high up in the forum are not afraid to show their support and stand up for something they believe in
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinFluid View Post
    Nope
    I think catzsy and garion and dan was perhaps the nicest people on here. But at the end of the day its management choice and there right. I stay loyal after I have viewed everything. and evidecne points that mad made the ritght decision. If you were fired you would make things up I am sure for sympathy and out of pure h8 for the person who fired you

BUT THIS IS AN ONLINE FORUM fgs
    Losing your job in real life is **** **** but online forum , get over it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostinato View Post

Hypocrite much? :rolleyes:
    Don't sit one day taking sides and discussing how corrupt MAD and Habbox is, then the next day when MAD is online you're all for peace and leaving him alone.

It's pretty clear the spineless people who are simply trying to befriend high-powered figures to try and 'get somewhere' on an online forum. If your going to take one stance one day, don't try and turn it round the next and suck up to someone just because they come online.
    This is exactly what I, and I'm sure many others think of you at this moment in time PenguinFluid, why would you give yourself the humiliation of knowing you've done exactly what you just mentioned about if you're going to backtrack later.. :S:rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by ---MAD--- View Post
    @:Hazel: Yes you are allowed opinions on this forum. If you weren't all the threads would have been locked immediately. Rude opinions are not tolerated, just as rude posts and rude images are not.

MAD
    To be honest, I think most negative opinions will sound rude to someone, you're never going to please everyone are you, it's bound to offend at least 1 person.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinFluid View Post
    Not really its off topic and arguemtns lol
    should be closed IMo
    Don't go back on yourself now bucko'
    Craig has a very valid point, here. It is already yesterdays news. I think a point has been made but there is a new mod team now and its is time to put it to rest. There will be no answers from ---MAD--- to my questions but his silence on this indicates a lot. I hope the mods and any staff get their jobs back and thank everybody for their support
    Everyday's newspaper is full of yesterdays news Rosie

For MAD, I don't think this "bombshell" will drop unless you make a full confession of what has happened, this way people can at least admit the fact you had the backbone to stand up and defend the reason why you've dismissed staff in this circumstance, without them saying "oh he's just hiding" "he'll let someone else get the blame" or "he's a suck-up, he'd never tell"
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Trickery View Post
    I'm impressed to see people high up in the forum are not afraid to show their support and stand up for something they believe in

This is exactly what I, and I'm sure many others think of you at this moment in time PenguinFluid, why would you give yourself the humiliation of knowing you've done exactly what you just mentioned about if you're going to backtrack later.. :S:rolleyes:

To be honest, I think most negative opinions will sound rude to someone, you're never going to please everyone are you, it's bound to offend at least 1 person.

Don't go back on yourself now bucko'

For MAD, I don't think this "bombshell" will drop unless you make a full confession of what has happened, this way people can at least admit the fact you had the backbone to stand up and defend the reason why you've dismissed staff in this circumstance, without them saying "oh he's just hiding" "he'll let someone else get the blame" or "he's a suck-up, he'd never tell"
    Wise words from Mr.Smith.
    Sammeth.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

For MAD, I don't think this "bombshell" will drop unless you make a full confession of what has happened, this way people can at least admit the fact you had the backbone to stand up and defend the reason why you've dismissed staff in this circumstance, without them saying "oh he's just hiding" "he'll let someone else get the blame" or "he's a suck-up, he'd never tell"[/QUOTE]

Well I thought this was over but Smiddy, I cannot have my reputation
    damaged in this way. the fact of the matter is he can't make a full confession because there is nothing else to say.

I moved a thread back into the mod forum that he moved out and yes did participate in a thread backed by 11 out of 14 of the Mod/Afm staff asking him to be a bit more receptive to us staff and treat us with more consideration. Thats it. We did not call for him to be removed from the position just let us have a bit more positive management and motivation from him.

He has then alleged basically, in this thread, that as he put it 'I made things up all the time' and he didn't like it which has been seen by quite a few as a veiled way of saying I am a liar. He also suggested that there were other reasons for sacking. I refute all this completely.

He gave :Hazel the opportunity earlier in the thread to disclose the reasons for her dismissal. He has not afforded that opportunity to me but I have given him full permission to do so. I have absolutely nothing at all to hide

Penguin Fluid
    Nope
    I think catzsy and garion and dan was perhaps the nicest people on here. But at the end of the day its management choice and there right. I stay loyal after I have viewed everything. and evidecne points that mad made the ritght decision. If you were fired you would make things up I am sure for sympathy and out of pure h8 for the person who fired you

Okay.

I) On what evidence have you based your conclusion? Please specifically identify it.
    2. If you were fired you would make things up I am sure for sympathy and out of pure h8 for the person who fired you
    NO, I would not!!
    3. Why after all this did you offer all of us positions on your Website?
    Last edited by Catzsy; 17-05-2007 at 10:57 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

3. Why after all this did you offer all of us positions on your Website?
    Roflmao, that one line sums PenguinFluid up in one.

On Tuesday he was posting all over the forum about how corrupt MAD was and how he wanted him back. Then, the next day MAD starts responding to some of the threads and he's demanding 'peace for MAD' and that we all leave him alone...

Then after that he changed his mind about 10 times - and is now offering people jobs on his site.

PMSL.

Like I say... hypocrite.
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm sorry, I hate to say it but there is absolutely no point in this thread. Everything that needed to be said has been said, and this is getting slightly repetitive now. The only person who can act against these acts is Sierk, and I imagine by now he bypasses this thread as it is probably boring him.

The only people who will change Sierk's mind is 8Freak8, Nvrspk or Seacat. And quite frankly I beleive if this was going to happen, it would have happened by now.

Unfortunately the world is full of injustice, so why should it be different on an online forum?
    Yes people like Catzsy were fired for silly things, however it is not the end of the world for Rosie, and it is not the end of the world for the people who are kicking up a fuss about it.

At the end of the day the only thing that will suffer from the loss of good moderators is the forum itself, as it may lose visitors as people will become unhappy, this means less money for Habbox, but I doubt it would be that much.

So i'm afraid to say it, I think this is over and only the 'people high up' can continue to fight the battle if they choose.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Nvrspk can't even change sierks mind.

LOL! Catzsy, he has changed his mind about 14000 times now. At least I keep my story straight

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by invincible View Post
    I'm sorry, I hate to say it but there is absolutely no point in this thread. Everything that needed to be said has been said, and this is getting slightly repetitive now. The only person who can act against these acts is Sierk, and I imagine by now he bypasses this thread as it is probably boring him.

The only people who will change Sierk's mind is 8Freak8, Nvrspk or Seacat. And quite frankly I beleive if this was going to happen, it would have happened by now.

Unfortunately the world is full of injustice, so why should it be different on an online forum?
    Yes people like Catzsy were fired for silly things, however it is not the end of the world for Rosie, and it is not the end of the world for the people who are kicking up a fuss about it.

At the end of the day the only thing that will suffer from the loss of good moderators is the forum itself, as it may lose visitors as people will become unhappy, this means less money for Habbox, but I doubt it would be that much.

So i'm afraid to say it, I think this is over and only the 'people high up' can continue to fight the battle if they choose.

And you say that after the page is 74 pages long...? :rolleyes:

It obviously does have some significance to people on here because everyone is so interested in it and has got involved so greatly.
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera