Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help!

Tokens

What I do. Make a really nice layout in Photoshop. Slice it in ImageReady. Make a table suitable for it in DreamWeaver, and text tables, and you are done! Hope this help!

Want a sig like the one above, or a professional habbo template or sig or banner or avatar??

You can get one now at ASL Designs, by clicking the link below!!!

ASL Designs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor
    surly the comments about your site made when u posted gave you some idea of what it actaly looks like, look at in in firefox for exsample, you contents about 6 cm away from your actal layout "/
    Yes, and as you will see it has all be changed. DIV frames were a bad idea for firefox so i thank you for pointing that out, but to criticise other peoples works and call it rubbish is disrespectful. I know i may not be the best website designer but i try my hardest.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Miniwillow
    Yes, and as you will see it has all be changed. DIV frames were a bad idea for firefox so i thank you for pointing that out, but to criticise other peoples works and call it rubbish is disrespectful. I know i may not be the best website designer but i try my hardest.
    constructive critstsim. If you dont like it, you have NO bissnesss wanting to even try making websites. You dont majicly get better at it by ignoring advice =.=
    secodly i do not class 5 minutes work as trying your hardest, "/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12