HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nalfar View Post
    remember xisco?

vdv is class, but don't post youtube videos fgs.
    I said that to back up the app/goals stats which I posted in response to Minstrels/Spuds saying that he has been gash since leaving Ajax. He's the one judging vdv by that one video and a couple of City fans on BlueMoon.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

He also knows vdv is class. He's just jealous that you got him for 8m when they had to spend god knows how much it actually was on silva.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    Do you just copy everything you post from BlueMoon? Madrid had their papers submitted and the deal was agreed before 6pm and parts of ours were sent, so there's not a lot of difference. Also, why would Harry be corrupt when all he does is makes a list of players which Levy then tries to buy, or in this case Levy asked if Harry was interested in the player. All he does is identifies targets doesn't deal with any of the nitty gritty. Not saying you're wrong, but if you want to develop an opinion on anything BlueMoon should be the last place you visit.

http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum...88362&start=60

Rubbish players.
    If you must know I follow a lot of Espanyol as I see them as the Spanish equivalent to the old Manchester City. So with me watching Espanyol I probably have more of a base to stand on when judging La Liga players. VDV simply isn't that good. He's an alright player, a player I'd have as backup for my top four team or a starting player to my mid-table club but apart from that I wouldn't have him. And when I say "for my team" I base that on a La Liga or Seria A club, not a Premiership club. Why? Because he has no pace. Now pace isn't everything for certain positions. It just so happens that to be a winger or a attacking midfielder in the Premiership then you really need a bit of pace. I'll go as far as saying that Big Phil holds more pace than VDV.

As for you saying that the papers were all submitted, who am I to believe? Your Spurs ITK or the club? Both I wouldn't trust. After all, it was only a few hours ago Real Madrid released a statement saying they're baffled at the apparent bid from Bayern Munich ol' 'Arry is going on about as they hadn't received one.

So now I'm going to ask for your permission if my opinion based on VDV is allowed to stand and not brushed aside as "copied from Bluemoon" considering I've probably watched more La Liga in the whole of last season than you have in your lifetime (this isn't a dig as I appreciate other leagues aren't peoples cup of tea, simply stating a fact).

Also you make out that I copy things from Bluemoon and don't contribute? I wouldn't be so sure on that.

Oh and those YouTube videos? So what? They missed a decent chance, so what? I'm not saying he can't finish, I'm saying he hasn't got the key attributed for a winger or attacking midfielder in the Premiership for my liking.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Spuds View Post
    If you must know I follow a lot of Espanyol as I see them as the Spanish equivalent to the old Manchester City. So with me watching Espanyol I probably have more of a base to stand on when judging La Liga players. VDV simply isn't that good. He's an alright player, a player I'd have as backup for my top four team or a starting player to my mid-table club but apart from that I wouldn't have him. And when I say "for my team" I base that on a La Liga or Seria A club, not a Premiership club. Why? Because he has no pace. Now pace isn't everything for certain positions. It just so happens that to be a winger or a attacking midfielder in the Premiership then you really need a bit of pace. I'll go as far as saying that Big Phil holds more pace than VDV.

As for you saying that the papers were all submitted, who am I to believe? Your Spurs ITK or the club? Both I wouldn't trust. After all, it was only a few hours ago Real Madrid released a statement saying they're baffled at the apparent bid from Bayern Munich ol' 'Arry is going on about as they hadn't received one.

So now I'm going to ask for your permission if my opinion based on VDV is allowed to stand and not brushed aside as "copied from Bluemoon" considering I've probably watched more La Liga in the whole of last season than you have in your lifetime (this isn't a dig as I appreciate other leagues aren't peoples cup of tea, simply stating a fact).

Also you make out that I copy things from Bluemoon and don't contribute? I wouldn't be so sure on that.

Oh and those YouTube videos? So what? They missed a decent chance, so what? I'm not saying he can't finish, I'm saying he hasn't got the key attributed for a winger or attacking midfielder in the Premiership for my liking.
    Your long replies ooze of jealousy.

Milner 27m
    VDV 8m

I know who I'd have, and i think everyone else would too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by StefanWolves View Post
    Your long replies ooze of jealousy.

Milner 27m
    VDV 8m

I know who I'd have, and i think everyone else would too.
    Indeed, I'd rather have a CM/DM who will run around and keep things moving in the middle of the park than a attacking midfielder with little or no pace. Besides, VDV is gash. You do realise this bid from Bayern Munich was made up right? No big clubs wanted him, ask yourself why.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fair enough you've got your own opinion but I posted merely to prove that he wasn't 'gash', as you put it. That video of you posted was pointless- most footballers have the occasional blunder. Even still, he has to be half decent if RM fans are annoyed that he has left (even when they have 3 other players in the same position) Btw, you said he was good at Ajax, how do you know that? I suppose it's just like me saying he was good at RM?
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 01-09-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fair enough you've got your own opinion but I posted merely to prove that he wasn't 'gash', as you put it. That video of you posted was pointless- most footballers have the occasional blunder. Even still, he has to be half decent if RM fans are annoyed that he has left (even when they have 3 other players in the same position) Btw, you said he was good at Ajax, how do you know that? I suppose it's just like me saying he was good at RM?
    No, I posted it to prove his lack of pace.

I think it's common knowledge he was 'good' at Ajax because of the quality of that league...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, I posted it to prove his lack of pace.

I think it's common knowledge he was 'good' at Ajax because of the quality of that league...
    Edin Dzeko lacks pace yet he's one of the hottest properties in Europe. I'm not devaluing your opinion or saying that vdv will be a world beater but I don't think he is half as bad as you are making out. The posts on the RM forum tell me that he will be missed by the fans and must have had some sort of success there. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree though.
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 01-09-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Tokens

So with me watching Espanyol I probably have more of a base to stand on when judging La Liga players.
    LOL WUT?

I watch a **** load of European/South American football. I mean a **** load. England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Germany, Poland, Mexico, USA, Brazil, Argentina + whatever else happens to be live that day. I know a lot about football. So I believe my opinion is of equal value if not more than yours. All this is irrelevant though.

VdV is a good player. Not great, good. He was great at HSV but that's because they're a small club in what was a small league. Big money transfer = high expectation = pressure = failure. He's still a good player though, and £8m is a steal. Whether he'll cut it in the EPL? Who knows. He's got about as much chance as David Silva has.

Viva espana.
    Last edited by Nalfar; 01-09-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Edin Dzeko lacks pace yet he's one of the hottest properties in Europe. I'm not devaluing your opinion or saying that vdv will be a world beater but I don't think he is half as bad as you are making out. The posts on the RM forum tell me that he will be missed by the fans and must have had some sort of success there. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree though.
    That'll be because Dzeko is a target man and doesn't run around the midfield... although I'm sure he does have some pace, then again I don't watch the Bundesliga that often, more of a check up.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalfar View Post
    LOL WUT?

I watch a **** load of European/South American football. I mean a **** load. England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Germany, Poland, Mexico, USA, Brazil, Argentina + whatever else happens to be live that day. I know a lot about football. So I believe my opinion is of equal value if not more than yours. All this is irrelevant though.

VdV is a good player. Not great, good. He was great at HSV but that's because they're a small club in what was a small league. Big money transfer = high expectation = pressure = failure. He's still a good player though, and £8m is a steal. Whether he'll cut it in the EPL? Who knows. He's got about as much chance as David Silva has.

Viva espana.
    Hm? It's the truth. If you watch a league eagerly you'll know more about the players than someone who watches them on the odd occasion in the Champions League or goes off hearsay. For instance you'll know more about the Championship considering you follow Doncaster.

The difference is Silva has pace, this is an advantage which VDV doesn't have. It's not his fault, it's just the way he is. I know I'd prefer Ozil at around the same price.