HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Compulsory "Post What You're Listening to" winge thread

I just read through five pages of the thread (And I'm set to 40 posts per page, meaning that's almost 20 normal pages) and came to the shocking conclusion that there were only four points of discussion in those all those pages and three of those were basically "This. So awesome!!11!!111!!".

I'm not entirely sure how you can justify a thread with less productive discussion than spam.

I decided to also check that "What you're watching" thread also which did marginally better with six occurrences and with some actual discussion involved.

One thing I did notice is that if other people start discussing then others will start discussing things also, since most of the discussions occurred on the same page in both threads.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Even less discussion than when Jake comes back and makes those POST YOUR..... threads but for some reason they're considered less spammy than the longest-running conversation on the entire forum
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

so what's your suggestion? put it in spam or take away post counts? if its take away post count then yeah i agree. over 1,000 of my posts are from both the 'what are you listening to threads?' which i'd rather not have, i only post there when i'm bored not for the post count.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Suggestion switch post your music with KKK, guaranteed more productive discussion.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

Guys, management are gona give the same answer they always do every time this thread shows up. I agree that they are relatively pointless but it seems that most people on the forum want these threads to stay.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Oh I'm in no way suggesting that KKK should have post counts enabled btw, just that what you're listening to/watching shouldn't. The threads can stay that's not a problem, people seem to enjoy them, but there's no way you can pretend that they promote active discussion
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Well there is historical and then there is downright ancient as this thread is now. Maybe have a forum poll on it to see what members think now?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't mind them not having a post count. I'd say that if there was any discussion in the threads then it actually has the opposite effect in that it creates less threads for an actual discussion about said film, which is why I was opposed to the idea of a Habbo spam thread/forum. Although is it possible to disable post count on one thread and keep it in the same forum? I didn't think it was so if that was to be the case they'd have to be moved to spam forum

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It would just die in spam or forum games. I don't see why everyone is so miffed about that thread increasing post count. People enjoy posting there and if others want to spam then fine, so what? Why does it matter?

WHY DO YOU WANT TO RUIN EVERYTHING?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    People enjoy posting there
    The point is they don't, there's no discussion.
    Chippiewill.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast