HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Do you want to see bigger avatars?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 45.00%
  • No

22 55.00%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: question

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    Matey I hate to ruin your day but your right hand is on that side of the screen > at least I hope it is!
    I too think it looks better on the RHS
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    I too think it looks better on the RHS
    no just no...

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

they're perfect as they are.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

WHAT IF THEY WERE 170X240 WITH LEFT HAND SIDE BIT and people wanted to change to 150x150
    you would all be saying its perfect!! leave it as it is.
    the truth of the matter is that you are all just a bunch of grumpy old farts who hate change!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    WHAT IF THEY WERE 170X240 WITH LEFT HAND SIDE BIT and people wanted to change to 150x150
    the truth of the matter is that you are all just a bunch of grumpy old farts who hate change!
    INIT I SWEAR HABBOX ARE ALWAYS BEHIND WITH THE TIMES TBH

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

If avatar sizes puts a site "behind with the times" then my god. This community has lost the plot.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    no just no...
    Couldn't agree more.
    Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    I don't think anyone is going to start asking for smaller avatar limits. Just because the limit is 170x240, doesn't mean you can't have 150x150.

But anyway, it really is fine as it is imo, and I can't see why anyone needs their avatar to be so big that it'd just be annoying, and would take up way more room than it should. If you want to put a bigger picture somewhere, then use your profile picture.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

I don't think anyone is going to start asking for smaller avatar limits. Just because the limit is 170x240, doesn't mean you can't have 150x150.

But anyway, it really is fine as it is imo, and I can't see why anyone needs their avatar to be so big that it'd just be annoying, and would take up way more room than it should. If you want to put a bigger picture somewhere, then use your profile picture.
    Um yeah and because people are stuck with limits like 90x90 and 150x150 means people can't have nice looking pictures in their avatars because nearly everything is too small for that. Literally all the avatars on the forum look ugly.

and @xxMATTGxx; if you look at other forums people want more features that help them stay on the forum/get them posting. people don't want to be looking at little small ugly pictures when they are posting all the time lol -.- its the same for people wanting nicer skins, its visually pleasing! people like making their profiles nice looking, cant do that when you have avatar limits so small you have to squint to make out what they are lmao
    Last edited by sex; 25-11-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

No why would we want to that? Can't just fog the people who want it off saying "jus use ur profile pic" :S plus no1 really looks at profiles anyway. The whole point is an avatar is to create an image of what type of person you are

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Let's get this straight.

Which forums allow big arse avatars?

- Habbo Forums

Which users want them?

- Not a lot of users do.

Users who want them state that the current sizes make pictures look ugly

- Incorrect. Large avatars can also be ugly.

Does this put a fansite or a website behind others?

- No.

Same people asking for nice forum skins.

-You already got a new skin this year and you will also get another forum skin next year. Habbox does not have vbulletin skin designers like other fansites.

when you have avatar limits so small you have to squint to make out what they are lmao

- I suggest you go and get your eyes checked out if you are having to squint to be able to look at images on a website.

Would big avatars increase posting on a forum?

- No because they are avatars.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 25-11-2012 at 05:51 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast